Chapter 15

__________________________________________
Happy New Year! I just wanted to give y'all the last update before the year. So enjoy and please comment on what u think.
__________________________________________
Ray 's P.O.V

So I am with Jacquees and Princeton right now. We are chillin at Jada's place. We all decided to go to a party tonight. Our boy Myles is hosting and we want to support. So right now I am in the room getting dressed and Jada is acting funny. I got dressed and put on my clothes. ( in media box ) So I walked up to her.

Ray: hey baby what's wrong.

Her eyes were red and she looked like she was crying.

Jada: um... I have something to tell u.

Ray: ok.

Jada: I have been cheating on you.

Ray:.......

Jada: I'm so sorry bab(gco)

Ray: I don't want to hear it. You messed up and I don't want to hear about it. So I will just take my stuff and leave.

Jada: no wait. I am(gco)

Ray: I SAID I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT! I DONT CARE ABOUT HOW SORRY U ARE OR HOW MUCH U DONT WANT ME TO LEAVE.

Jada: will you please jus(gco)

Ray: I DONT WANT TO HE(gco)

Jada: IM PREGNANT. There I said it. I'm pregnant.

She broke down and started to cry. I didn't know what to do so I walked up to her and hugged her. She began to cry into my chest. We both had sex a couple of days ago so I am not sure if the baby is mine. I told her that we were no longer together but I will help her support the baby. I then grabbed my phone and told her that I was going out. I went downstairs and the boys were looking at me in confusion.

Ray: Guys I might be a father.

Jacquees: Aye Ima be an uncle.

Prince: oh shut up. He said he might be. But anyway let's hit up that party.

Ray: Alright let's go.

Yn's P.O.V

So Troy and I were in the car and It was dead silent. Then he broke it.

Troy: Yn

Yn: yes

Troy: I wanted to apologies to you for everything. I know that your thinking that what ever chance you get you are going to leave me but I was high and I didn't know what I was doing. I really do love you and I just hope that you will forgive.

Yn: I am not the type of person who likes to hold grudges but I do want to break up Troy.

He slammed his foot on the breaks. He looked at me with an angry expression. That face then turned to sadness and he had tears in his eyes.

Troy: if you want to leave me then leave but know that I will find you again.

I unbuckled my seat belt and got out the car. He drove off and left me in the middle of the road. I tried to call somebody but there was no connection. Then there was a car that pulled up next to me. They pulled down there window and it was Ray. I smiled and he told me to hop in. I got in the backseat with this kid who had really nice hair.

Yn: hey Ray.

Ray: hey. Um these are my friends Jacquees and Jacob but we call him prince.

Yn: oh we'll nice to meet u guys I'm Yn.

Jacquees: hey ma. U can call me quees. It's a special nickname.

Prince: shut up Jacquees. You always trying to get girls with that whack ass catch phrase. Anyway nice to meet you Yn. You can call me prince.

Ray: ok so why were u walking out here all alone.

Yn: I kind of don't want to talk about it now but I'll tell u later.

Ray: ok we'll where u going.

Yn: um we'll I'll just chill with y'all if that's ok.

Ray: yea sure. But we are going to a party.

Yn: ok. I'm down.

So we drove off to the party and it was turnt. There were MADD people and it looked hella fun. We walked in and I followed the boys. They said hi to a couple of people and I was all alone. I then had to use the bathroom. I went to find the bathroom on the second floor but I couldn't find it. I went back downstairs and sat on the large couch. I was looking at people dancing and having fun. Then Ray walked up to me and gave me a red cup. I looked in it and it looked like cranberry juice I drank it and it was definitely not cranberry juice but it taste good. I drank the entire thing and my eyes begin for get a little blurry. Ray then sat next to me and asked me if I wanted to dance. I said yes and we both got up and went to the middle of the dance floor. The BBE Challenge song came on and I began to Twerk. ( in media box). Every one stopped dancing and looked at me. Ray looked shocked and I smirked at his facial expression. The song ended and everyone applauded. I then walked back to the couch with Ray following me.

Ray: yo Yn what can't u do.

Yn: um I can't whistle.

Ray: lol we'll are u gonna tell me how you ended up in the middle of the road.

Yn: um let's go somewhere quiet.

Ray stood up and grabbed my hand. He led me upstairs and into a quiet bedroom. He locked the door and we sat on the bed. I then explained to him the whole story about how Troy hit me and how he didn't want me talking to him. When I was done Ray was mad.

Yn: Ray it's ok calm down.

Ray: no it's not ok. What if he killed you Yn. I don't know how I would live without you. I... I love you Yn. Like a lot.

Yn:.......

__________________________________________
Hey guys thanks for reading. Let me know how this chapter was. And happy New Year ounce again. Luv y'all

-Christine💋