Chapter 5

Recap

Yn was in the bouncy house with the girls.when she got tired she went inside to get a water bottle. she is now going to answer the door.

Yn P.O.V

So I opened the door and saw my father. I haven't seen him since I was 12. He walked out on my mom, older sister, my brother, and I. I look at him and sadness grew across my face. All those years he decided to disappear now he wants to show up.

Yn dad: Randy

Randy: hi baby girl

I started to cry. tears were streaming down my face. He opened his arms to give me a hug. I didn't know what to do so I hugged him back.

Yn: daddy I missed you

Randy: it's ok I'm here now.

I then told him to come to the back where every one was. I yelled my mom's name. when she turned around her eyes begin to water. she walked up to my dad and anger grew across her face.

Randy: Hi Chanty

SLAP! My mom slapped my dad so hard and they went inside. I followed. I was just glad that no one saw. I ran inside to see my parents arguing in my moms room.

Chanty: YOU LEFT ME FOR 6 YEARS RANDY. 6 FREAKIN YEARS AND NOW YOU WANT TO SHOW UP.

Randy: Chanty listen I left for the army. I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't make me stay. all that extra money put in your check is because I was away at war and the state put extra money because your spouse was serving for the country. Please forgive me I just want to hold you again I'm sorry. please forgive me.

Chanty: how do I know u aren't lying.

Randy: because I know left a note and I'm not sure if u found it yet.

My dad went underneath the bed and pulled out a box. He opened it and there was a Envelop. he gave it to my mom. She read it and looked at my dad. When she looked at him he was on one knee and had a box in his hand.

Randy: Chanty I am so sorry for all the pain I caused u and for leaving u I just want to be with you and the kids I want to renew our wedding vows. I want to spend the rest of my life with you so please Chanty Kiera Jean pleases forgive me.

Chanty: Of course I forgive you. I'm sorry. I love you.

Randy: I love you too.

They hugged and I had to break the moment.

Yn: Umm Richy still doesn't know you are here.

Chanty: let's surprise him.

Yn: we will do it when it's time to open the gifts.

Randy: call me when you guys are ready.

Yn: ok

On my way back outside I seen Troy and his friends. they were talking to my friends. I hope none of them didn't say anything embarrassing. I really like Troy. I hope he likes me too.

Troy P.O.V

I seen Yn walking towards us. her friends were talking to me and my boys. I think they all have crushes on one of them. I'll ask them later. I walked up to her and she started smiling.

Yn: hey thanks for coming.

Troy: no problem. Hey let me introduce you to my friends.

Yn: ok

I led her to where the boys were.

Troy: ok Yn this is Ace but we call him twist, Jacob, and Diggy.

Boys: nice to meet u

Yn: nice to meet you to.

So we all talk and talked. we were cracking jokes until Yn's mom yelled that it was time for gifts. we all gathered around and Yn "accidentally" spill her drink on my shirt. she then pulled me inside to get it cleaned up. this was my time to make a move.

Yn: OMG. I am so sorry about that. I really am like "gco"

She just kept on talking so I shut her up by crashing my lips into hers. she was stunned for like 3 seconds then she kissed back. I then bit her lip asking for entrance. she let me in and we tongue kissed she pulled away and smiled.

Troy: Yn I know I just met you but I feel like we have history. I was wondering will you be my girl.

Yn: ....

A/N

What will she say?

How will Richy react to his dad?

What will happen next?

Love all of my readers just please comment and vote I appreciate all of you guys support.

Christine💋