Prologue

4 Years later

Yn P.O.V
Hey guys. Y all know who it is. Umm many things changed since I left for Boston. I gave birth to a beautiful girl name Cristine Jean. I have her my last name because I don't know the father. She is 3 years old and is a very smart girl. I graduated from Harvard university in nursing and I am studiying to get my masters degree. I have a boyfriend. His name is Caden and His sister is my bestfriend. Caden has been around for my baby since the day she was born. He calls her his own. Anyway I am living in a 4 room house with 3 and a half bathrooms. Why so big for a little family well that's because I plan on having another child. I want to have a son. Caden says that he loves me and I am just waiting for him to wife me so I can give him his first child. Right now I'm laying down watching a movie with Cristine and Caden. We we're in the middle of frozen and she started falling asleep. I looked over to Caden and he was knocked. I chuckled and then brought Cristine to her room. I had her say the lords prayer before going to sleep. I went back to the living room and woke Caden up.

Yn: baby get up.

Caden: wheres Cris.

Yn: I put her to sleep.

His eyes shot open and he picked me up over his shoulders and brought me to the bedroom. He put me on the bed and went back to close the door. He came back to me and got in between my legs and began kissing me. Caden and I had sex multiple times but we always used protection. He kissed my lips and started to go down twords my neck. I moaned a little then he started to get excited. As he was about to remove my top the door bell rung. I looked at him and he looked pissed. I gigled and kissed his lips one last time before getting the door. I finally opend the door and there stood my homies. I was so happy.

Yn: Ahhhhhh.

Girls: Omg girl u look good.

Yn: I missed y'all so much.

Georgia: girl how the hell I going to live in this big ass house with a three year old.

Brianna: speaking of three year old's where is baby girl.

Yn: she is sleeping and fyi Georgia I have a man.

Lindsay: and y was I not informed about this.

Yn: idk. Hold up.

I ran up stairs to our room and Caden was on his phone laying on the bed. I climbed on top of him and got his attention.

Yn: come downstairs. We have guest.

Caden: tell them im sleep

Yn: babyyy. Please.

Caden: i don't feel like it

Yn: fine.

I walked back downstairs and talked to the girls.

Yn: Georgia so how is Jaquees and u

Georgia: that nigga. I know his ass is cheating. He keeps on denying. I know his ass lying.

Brianna: lol with every nigga u wit u always think he is cheating. Jacques loves you ghetto ass. Watch he is gonna put a fat ass ring on it.

Lindsay: I hope chres wifes me. Although he already has a baby momma that don't give two shits about her baby and is always fighting somebody. Ughhhh just talking about her pisses me off.

Yn: it ok girl. I'll talk to chres. What bout u Brianna.

Brianna : well me and Jacob are great actually. But freaking diggy keeps on popping up and trying to start somthing. I was too good for His bum ass that's why he is trying to fuck up Prince and I's relationship.

Georgia: niggas now a days

Girls: right

We talked for about an hour then the girls left. I went back upstairs and I seen Caden under the covers naked with his phone in his hand. I wanted to tease him since he didn't come downstairs. I went in the bathroom in our room and locked the door. I got undressed and I heard the door jiggle.

Caden: baby

Yn: hhmm

Caden: u locked the door.

Yn: I know.

Caden: baby stop playing.

Yn: I think I'm going to be taking a shower by myself.

Caden: (Groans)

I chuckled and got in the shower. I took about 30 min and then brushed my teeth. I opend the door and I seen Caden with his head in his head but this time he had undies on. Once I stepped out he looked up. He looked very horny. I purposly lotioned in front of him and put on undies and a big white top. I walked twords Cristine's room while making sure he seen my ass jiggle. As I'm walking down the hall I felt his big man hands slap my ass really hard. Then he pulled my arm and turned me around. This is gonna be a long night.

Ray's P. O.V

So ever since the day yn left I couldn't stop looking for her I asked her mom and she told me that yn didn't want to give her address out. So I live by myself. Jada had her baby and it wasn't mine. I finished my 4 years in design and in am currently working on my own tattoo studio. I still hang with my boys but it's rare because they all got there own chicks. Right now I am sitting at home with all the boys and we r playing video games and chilling.

Ray: where y'all girls at

They all looked at each other them Prince finnaly said somthing.

Prince: there on vacation.

Ray: r u sure because the rest of y'all don't look so certain on that.

Jacq: man can we just tell him

Ray: Tell me what. I put the game on pause.

Chres: don't do it

Jacq: come on.

Ray: JUST TELL ME.

Prince: the girls are at yn's house.

I couldn't process what was going on. First I felt angry but thenbibwas happy that there was another way for me to find her. I smiled and unpaused the game.

A/n
How was it? Should I continue the story? Please comment below.
-Christine