Chapter 17

No ones P.O.V

So it's been 5 weeks now. Yn and Ray got into a heated argument because Troy needed people who he knew in order to get his memory back. So they haven't talked In 5 days. Hears a little secrete. Troy got his memory 2 weeks ago. So he came up with the idea that he should fake the whole memory loss and keep Yn to himself. He would kidnap her and move from Tampa Florida to Boston, Massachusetts. He has been plotting his master plan for a while now. He planed to do this on her birthday May 30th. So he would use his memory excuse until he was ready to put the plain into action.

Yn's P.O.V

So tomorrow is new years. I am so excited. Troy, Richy, and I are all going to New York to see the ball drop. Right now Troy and I are packing our things to go to the airport. As I was packing I felt Troy's arms around my waist. I sighed and turned around to face him. He leaned in and tried to kiss me. I stopped him.

Yn: Troy I told u already. We aren't together anymore. I am just here to help you get your memory back.

Troy: I'm sorry but I don't remember anything. I just want to hold you and kiss you and make you mine.

Yn: I know you do Troy but we can't.

He sighed and stepped back. We went back to packing. We were finished and it was 1:30 am. We then put our stuff in his car and drove off to my mums house. I honked the horn and Richy came out with his duffle bag.

Richy: Hi Yn. Hi Troy.

Troy: Hey what's up.

Richy: nothin just ready to go to NEWYORK!

Yn: alright. Stop screaming and put your seatbelt on.

We then begin to drive off. To New York we go.

Ray's P.O.V
I can't stop thinking about Yn. I am about to go into a new year without her and it's killing. Me I decided to call her. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. She picked up on the 4th ring.

Phone Convo

Yn: Hello

Ray: Hey Yn.

Yn: Hi.

Ray: I just wanted to apologies for yellin at u. I still love you and I don't want to go into the new year without u. So all I'm asking is for your forgiveness.

Yn: I accept ur apology but I'm on my way to New York right now so...........

Ray: I'll come and meet up with you.

Yn: Are u sure u want to.

Ray: Yea. I'll be there tonight.

Yn: Ok whatever. Bye

Ray: Bye babe.

I hung up the phone and smiled. I called her babe. She must be shocked. I know that it will ring in her head for a while.

Troy's P.O.V

So Yn was on the phone while we were driving and I tried to listen to the conversation. All I heard was meet up, tonight and babe. Those word got me mad so I had a plan for when we get to New York. I looked in my mirror to see Richy knocked out. I then looked at Yn and smiled at her. She caught me starring and smiled back. She then plugged in her aux cord and put on Boss A$$ Bic*h remix ( media box). she started dancing in her seat and I smiled. And I continued driving.

__________________________________________

Hey guys. I know it's short but I need feedback. But thx for reading. Luv y'all.

-Christine💋