Chapter 24

Troys P.O.V
So I woke up the next morning feeling terrible. I got into the shower and put in some sweat pants a wife beater and my air forces. I then began to place my stuff into my car. I booked a plan to Lowell Massachusetts. I will have my car shipped there. I got all the rest of my belongings and started my engine. Before I drove off I sent a text to Yns phone. The text said

Hey Yn
I hope you are safe. I am so sorry about what happened. I'm sorry for hitting you and hurting you. At first I kindnapped you because you left and I felt empty inside. Then Anthony forced me into it just he can play superhero. I'm so sorry. You don't have to ever talk to me again but just please forgive me

I hit send and started to drive off. Massachusetts here I come.

Yn's P.O.V

I woke up to a text from Troy I didn't even bother reading it. I looked at the time and it was 11:47. I got up and went to take a shower. When I finished I put lotion my body and got dressed(media box). I packed a couple of clothes and put them in my trunk. Then went back into the house and grabbed my tooth brush and personal things. I looked in the house one more time. I than got in my car and drove to Dunkin Donuts. I ordered a coffe collate and a sausage egg and cheese on a croissant. I ate my food and started my drive. I stopped my my mothers house just to say goodbye. I walked inside the house and into the kitchen where my mother was.

Yn: hey mom

Mom: hey baby. How are you.

Yn: not so good.

We sat and talked about it. I told her about everything and that I was leaving. At first she tried to convince me not to go but then she just gave up. She told me that my brother and father went to go and play some basketball. I told her to let them know that I said I love them and goodbye. I left and drove off to Lindsay's house. The girls are always there. I went inside and was immediately bambooded with hugs.

Yn: well hey to u 2

Brianna: sorry. I just really missed you. You haven't retured any of our calls.

Georgia: hip. You went M.I.A on us.

Lindsay: u better have a good reason for that.

Yn: well my phone was destroyed and I am moving.

Girls: what

Yn: yea I only came here to say bye. I'm going to get ready for college.

Girls: aww

Thet had a group hug but and said there goodbyes. My last stop was Ray's house. I drove to his house thinking of what I am going to say to him. 7 minutes later I was there. I walked up to the door and rang the bell twice. I waited for a couple of seconds then the door opend.

Ray's P.O.V

I woke up to the bell ringing. I got up and opend the door. I seen yn's face and quickly grabbed her into a hug.

Ray: I'm so sorry baby. I didn't know what I was doing she came onto me and she was cry....

Yn: Ray it's ok. I forgive you.

Ray: omg thank you. I missed you so much baby an....

Yn: that's the thing tho. I forgive you but we went going to to be a thing. I came here to tell you that I am moving out of state. I am going to get ready for

Ray: no. No. You can't leave now. You have a couple of months until college. You don't have to go. Please don't.

Yn: I'm sorry. My decision is made. Good bye Ray.

Ray: wait. I have something for you.

I ran to my room and grabbed the picture I drew of yn. I looked at it one more time before giving it to her. She looked at it and there where tears forming in her eyes. I knew she was about to cry so I pulled her close to me and kisses her nice and long. I could tell she was shocked because her mouth opend a little and I took that chance to shove my tounge in her mouth. She finally snaped out of it and kisses back. I felt fire works. One thing led to another and let's just say that Yn didn't leave that day.

Jada's P.O.V

So I woke up the next day feeling so bad for what I did. Yn was a reply good person. I just wish I wasn't forced to break them up. Its all because of him. I feel like I'm a monster. I abandon my first ever child I broke up a perfect relationship and I am going to soon be killing a person. I want to get away from all of this. If I wasn't pregnate I wouldn't be Alice right now. I just don't know what to do anymore. I got out of bed and got in the shower. I got dressed then went to get somthin to eat. Afterwards I grabbed my car keys and drove off to the hospital. When I got there I went inside and when I got inside I bumbed into someone.

Jada: sorry

???: it's all cool. Hi I'm Brianna

Jada: hi I'm Jada. Nice to meet u

Anthony's P.O.V

So I finnaly figured it out. I know how to get her back. It's just that this time who ever gets in my way will have an "accident" (evil laugh). But I will get to have yn all to myself.

______________________________________________________________________________

Well thank you guys for reading. Sorry about the slow was updates. Please comment and vote and let me know if y'all want a sequel.

Vote
Comment
Share
-Christine