Chapter 10

( Hey loveies . Sorry it took so long for a update. My whole chapter deleted so I had to rewrite it.
Enjoy)

Recap:
So Troy and Yn are in the car and Troy just asked for Yn to restart.
Yn: Troy I think that we should restart. But just know that if you put your hands on me again I will leave your ass.
Troy: omg thank you. I don't know what I would do if you said no.
Ray's P.O.V
So ever since I seen Yn at the fair I couldn't stop thinking about her. I have been wanting to text her but I can't because Jada and her clingy self is jealous of other girls that I talk to. There was this one time when I went to pick her up at the hair salon and a girl tripped and I helped her up. Jada went off. She was screaming in the girls face and the girl is looking scared as hell.
Jada: baby let's go out somewhere.
Ray: where do you want to go.
Jada: um there is this place me and my ex ugh I mean my best friends use to hang out. We should have a picnic there.
Ray: ok I'll go and get the food together.
Jada: were out of ham for sandwiches so we have to run to the market.
Ray: do you have to come. Why don't you just relax.
Jada: why don't you want me to come? is it cause you got anther bitch? I bet it's that hoe that u saved in the pool.
Ray:ugggh
Jada P.O.V
this nigga think that he can go hop from hoe to hoe and skank to skank. He better recognize who he with. I am only this annoying like this because of all of my previous relationships. I love Ray a lot I just don't think that he is no different then all my other boyfriends. So we got in the car and just decided to go to Applebee's and then take a walk on the beach. When we got there Ray stopped me from going in.
Ray: now Jada pleases don't do something that I won't like. Pleases don't cuss no one out or yell at them for doing their job.
Jada: yea yea whatever.
So we walked and and sat at our table. Our waitress came by and asked for our drinks. I got a lemonade. Ray got a sprite. we than started laughing and talking. We were eating our food and I took a pic of Ray. He looked so cute with all that food in his mouth. I put in on Instagram and wrote in the caption My babes stuffing his mouth with food. I tagged him in it. He than said that he was going to the bathroom. I sat there and waited for him.
Troy P.O.V
So u wanted to surprise Yn. We were going to Applebee's to eat than to the beach cause their was a carnival there. We pulled up to Applebee's and I opens her car door.
Yn: why thank you.
Troy: my pleasure.
We walked in and sat down. Then out of the blue Yn's face lite up like a Christmas tree. She excused her self and went towards the bathroom. I then looked around and saw this chick. She was cute so I went toward her.
Troy: we'll what are you doing here all alone. A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be all alone.
Jade: we'll I'm actually waiting on someone.
Troy: we'll can I get yo number.
Jade: sure
I seen Yn walking back with a guy by her. I got the chicks number and went back to my seat before Yn could see me.
Yn: baby remember Ray
Troy: yea he's the one at the fair right?
Ray: yea. Umm you guys should meet my girlfriend.
Yn: ok
Yn's P.O.V
So we walked to this table where this pretty girl was sitting she didn't notice us cause she was on her phone.
Ray: Jada this is one of my friends Yn and her boyfriend Troy.
Jade: Hi nice to meet the both go you.
Yn: you too.

Sorry I couldn't think of anything.
-Christine 💋