The New Kid

Rapunzel's POV
I was sitting in home room when my cousin Elsa came in. She sat down next to me and just zoned out. I tried nudging her but she didn't notice *sigh*. I could notice all the boys swooning over her I mean Elsa is incredibly beautiful and she can get any boy to do anything for her. I wish I was like that. " Hello class we have a new student today " Miss Minnie said. Suddenly a boy with pale skin , blue eyes and white hair. He was so handsome. As soon as the boy walked In Elsa immediately looked at him and it looked like she was thinking. " Tell us about yourself " Miss said. " Well my name is Jack Frost and I just moved to this neighbourhood " he said in a calm and smooth voice. Wow Jack Frost I love that name.
My heart started beating ever so fast all of a sudden. Am I in love? Wait I shouldn't be feeling this Elsa would probably kill me. She'll probably start picking on him like everybody else sometimes I get annoyed about it but I don't even want to find out what will happen to me if I disobey her.

Jack's POV

After I introduced myself , the teacher told me to tell the class about my past. A bit personal but ok. " Well when I was young I had a female friend and I won't go into details like her name or anything but I kind of stopped playing with her And moved away when I came back she was gone. I never knew where she went but I've learned to move on " I told the class. " Ok Mr. a Frost you can go sit down know there is a seat behind Mrs. Arendelle , the blonde one " the teacher said. Mrs. Arendelle she was gorgeous , platinum blonde hair in a bun , pale skin , blue eyes and her features were perfect. I went over to her. " Hello " I said. She completely ignored me. " Hello! " the girl sitting next to me practically shouted. She had long golden hair down to her waist and Emerald green eyes. She was pretty but not as pretty as the other girl.

I smiled and she smiled back. " Call me Rapunzel " she said excitedly blushing as soon as she looked at me properly. " Okay " I said and sat down on my seat. I wonder what today will be like.
Elsa's POV
Jack told the story of his past. How he stopped playing with his best friend and moved away and when he came back she was gone. It couldn't possibly be Jackson? Could it? If it is he didn't tell the full story. He started staring at me and walked over. " Hello " he said. I just turned my head away and ignored him. " Hello! " Rapunzel practically screamed. " You can call me Rapunzel " she said way to excitedly. " Ok " he said and sat down. " Hey Rapunzel ? " I said. " You can never hang out with him , he is just a waste of time he is not worthy " I whispered into her ear. She nodded but frowned. What is it with people loving each other jeez your just going to get a broken heart.

If that boy really is Jackson he betrayed me and I will never trust him again!