Halloween Shopping Spree

Jack's POV

Yesterday was great! Elsa still hasn't forgiven me yet though , I don't understand why I have done nothing to her , she doesn't even like me. I opened my eyes and tilted my head slightly and saw Rapunzel! I quickly looked under the sheets , thank god We both still have our clothes phew , I almost had a heart attack.

I got up to the smell of chocolate pancakes being cooked in the kitchen so I went to have look and saw Elsa cooking but doesn't she have maids? She's so rich! " Hi Elsa why are you cooking? " I asked. " Hmm because I prefer to do it and my maids can't really cook as well as me. " she said.

She looked up at me with those big gorgeous blue eyes and gave me the most beautiful smile. " I'm sorry about being rude to you , I was just going through some stuff " Elsa said coming closer to me. " It's ok I should've given you space " I said. I couldn't help myself , I leaned in ready to kiss her but Anna came and interrupted us. Goddammit Anna!

Elsa's POV

Goddammit Anna , you just ruined a perfect moment. I was completely prepared to kiss him but the world is so against me! " Hey guys what are you...Oh sorry " she said realising. " No we wasn't doing anything I was just going upstairs to get changed , breakfast is on the table so eat up quickly and tell the others to come out. " I told her and ran upstairs my cheeks were probably was as red as a tomato.

After I got changed ( Elsa and the rest wear the clothes that are in the media I'm to lazy to describe it XD ) I went downstairs and everyone was there. " Good Okay where are we going today? " I asked. " Anna and Punzie decided we are going on a shopping spree for things to wear for the Halloween party " Merida said. " Fine " I said.

I went and got my car keys and we left for the shops. I was practically dragged along by all of them to every single shop until we found the perfect store. " OMG guys I found the perfect dress" Anna practically yelled. " Shh this is a shop " I said whispered to her. " I'm sorry , look it's so pretty " she said. It was really pretty , it was green and black and there was a design on the top half ( Anna coronation dress ). Soon Merida found one ( normal dress in the film brave ) and punzie ( The purple dress she wears throughout the whole film of tangled ). After searching and searching I found the perfect dress. It was blue and black and had a purple Cape. I can dress up as a queen. Haha ( Elsa's coronation dress )

Finally we can go home. " Okay now shoes " Rapunzel squealed. Oh great!

After shopping

Afterwards we came back home. Everyone else went back to their house. 2 more days until the party hooray! (Sarcasm)