Elsa and Jack Friends?

Jack's POV
That girl ran away from me. Wait she must be Elsa's sister Anna I've heard Elsa talk about her before to other people but what did Anna mean by ' You really don't remember? ' I mean , I've never met that Elsa girl before so I don't know what she's talking about. Oh crap! I'm gonna be late! I ran to the sports hall and got ready.

Elsa's POV
I started wiping my tears from my face. " Goddammit why does life have to be so complicated? " I muttered to myself. If he could just remember I could shout at him until I felt better and then maybe....maybe k.....never mind but he doesn't remember so what's the point?! Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. " Hey Elsa you okay? I could hear you crying " the voice said. I turned around to see Merida thank god. " Yeah..I'm fine " I lied.

I was really just sad. " Well you have to come quickly for PE " she said dragging me. Oh yeah PE , I really just want to go home. When I got into the changing room I threw on a white t-shirt which said Frozen on it and blue shorts. I redid my make up and re-did my side braid.

I walked into the PE hall and saw Jackson I mean ...Jack. Why does he have to be everywhere I go. I really need a break from him. Grrrrr! " Okay we will be preparing for our sports day and to do it we will get into partners but of course I'll be choosing them " Mrs. Potts said. Please! Don't say me and Jack. " Merida and Mavis " she said. " Jack and Elsa " NO!!!!!!!

I walked over to Jack and turned my head away so I didn't make eye contact but he yanked my arm so I was facing him. " You know you're beautiful right? " he said. I ducked my head so he didn't see that I was blushing. Wait why was I blushing?! He's not getting through to me is he. God dammit Jackson you were always like this when we were little.

I put my head up even though my cheeks were still probably pink. " Thanks " I giggled." You're laugh is beautiful to " he said pulling me closer by my waist. He leaned in. Wait should I be kissing him do I want this maybe I could forget about what he did and start a new life but i have a reputation. I stopped him before his lips could touch mine. " Stop lets just get to practice " I said. Maybe I should've kissed him , no! Maybe I should become his friend. Yes , maybe.

Jack's POV

Why did I try to kiss her what is wrong with me? Of course she was going to reject me! I'm so stupid. " Um Elsa would you like to go out sometime with me? " I asked. Why am I always so nervous and shy around her maybe it's because she's not like other girls. " Pfffft Hahahahahahahahaha good one " she laughed. I just stared at her. " Oh you're serious , no I won't go out with you " she said. Anyway let's practice.

After PE session

" Hey Jack " Elsa said. " Do you want to hang out with me and my friends tomorrow " she asked. Did she really just ask me that?! Yes! " Sure " I said playing it off cooly. " Um ok " she said nervously and kissed me on the cheek. Oh My Gosh! She ran to her sister and they walked off together. Best day ever.