Back story

Anna's POV

The next morning I woke up hearing Elsa's screams again. " Elsa you know you shouldn't go to school if you can't even handle thinking about your past " I said. I know it sounds mean but she's knows I'm right. " No Anna I have to school I have an assignment to give in " she said. " Fine but hurry up and get change we're going to be late " I sighed. Afterwards we left for school.
At school

When we got to school Elsa just walked past everyone and got to her class , that's not natural she usually goes and bullies someone first but I guess she's still recovering. Grrrr Punzie makes me really mad especially now , how can she just break my sisters heart like that. Suddenly I saw Rapunzel walking to class , she'll get a piece of me. " Hey Rapunzel come with me for a second " I said dragging her to an abandoned hallway.

I then slapped her with brutal force " Ouch what was that for? " she asked rubbing her cheek. " For breaking my sister's heart into pieces she saw you yesterday kissing Jack and now you're just going to go out with him not caring about family Remember she's your cousin! " I shouted at her. " Well Elsa had her chance now he's all mine " Rapunzel replied fiercely crossing her arms. " You have no idea what happened in her past do you ? You don't know how much pain she is in now! " I yelled. " You have no Idea , when Elsa and Jack were little they were best friends but at the age of 8 he left her and got a new best friend and then moved from Norway to New York with his new friend and he didn't even send Elsa Mail since. That is why she has really bad trust issues! And now he comes to this school and doesn't even remember her , she wants to shout at him so bad but there's no point because he doesn't remember her! Now she's going to have trouble trusting you Punzie and Jack again! " I screamed at her and punched her in her face. In anger then I walked away.

Rapunzel's POV
I didn't know that happened to Elsa when she was little she must have had to go through hell this past 10 years. I feel horrible but I really want to be with Jack and he wants to be with me no harm done. So I'll just be with Jack pfft who cares if she's my cousin.