Sleepover

Anna's POV

Omg! We're having a sleep over today! Elsa kind of had a go at me yesterday night for not asking her permission to have a sleepover. She agreed though after a while. Yippee! It's 5:45 am and I'm waiting , to excited to sleep. When are they coming again?

I looked at my text messages and looked at our group chat. They are coming at 10:00 am. Ugh! I'm so bored what am I ment to do for...I look at my phone again it's now 6:00am...What am I meant to do for 4 more hours?

I closed my eyes for a bit when I hear crying from Elsa's room.

I walked into her room and she's there crying looking at some pictures. " Hey , Elsa are you okay? " I asked. She shook her head. " No I'm not , I got up early and I saw a dusty old box so I looked inside and I saw pictures of me and Jackson when we were little " she said and starting crying again.

I hugged her. She's going through a lot right now. " Elsa do you want to stay in your room while the sleepover is going on? I don't think you can face Jack or Rapunzel in this state " I said. " No I'll join in " she said and gave me a weak smile. " Try and get some sleep " I said and she nodded. I went back into my room and slept

9:45am

Yay my friends are coming round in 15 minutes. I need to get ready. I ran down the stairs and I was going to make breakfast but Elsa was already down there. " Morning Elsa you feeling better? " I asked. " Yes " she smiled. Every time she smiles she makes me smile.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. " Hi Anna " Rapunzel squeals and hugs me. " Hi Punzie " I said.

Elsa's POV

Everyone's here now yay. I don't want to spend my weekend like this. " Hi Elsa " Jack said to me. I completely ignored him and walked up to my room. I stared at the photo again and started crying little tears.

Then somebody opened the door but I could be bothered to turn my head. " Hey Elsa are you okay? " the voice says and comes to me. " Yes I'm just sweating through my eyes " I said. I managed to turn my head and saw Jackson. " You! Get out of my room! Nobody Is allowed in here especially you! " I shouted. I got up and started pushing him towards the door but he stopped me. " Tell me what's the matter " he said in a soothing voice.

I managed to look up at him. " No " I mumbled. " Fine , I'm sure you have your reasons " he said and went downstairs. I went down stairs afterwards. " Okay Elsa we are going to play truth or dare " Merida said and spins the bottle. It's facing Anna and Punzie gets to dare or ask her anything. " Truth " she whispered. " Okay do you have a boyfriend " Punzie asks? " Yes " she mumbles.

What? " When did this happen Missy ? "I said to Anna sternly. " 2 days ago " she whispered even quieter. " Who is he? what's his name? can you trust him? " I asked being the overprotective sister I am. " Well he is very kind , his name is Kristoff and yes he's very nice so yeah " she said. I sighed. I guess I have to trust her. Next was me. " Truth " I said. " Do you like anyone " Hiccup asked. " No " I lied. " Sure " Anna mutters under her breath. Next was Punzie. " I dare you to kiss Jack " Flynn said.

Without even thinking she did and Jack responded. Everyone awed except me. " Okay who wants snacks? " I asked getting up. I can't watch this anymore. " I do! " everyone shouts. After I come back we continue with the game. We watched movies until really late and then we slept. Tomorrow's just another day *sigh*