Why is she like is?

Elsa's POV
The next day I woke up with tears in my eyes. Wait why was I crying? Maybe because of Jack and Rapunzel , they went on a date last night didn't they. Oh god , what's wrong with me ? why am I so jealous?. Ugh what time is it. I checked the clock and it was 8:00 am , I need to get ready! I have to help with the assembly for the Halloween party. I quickly threw on any random clothes and did my hair in a pony tail. I ran down the stairs and got my jacket. " Elsa where are you going in such a rush " Anna asked. " No time to explain got to go " I said running out the door.

I ran to school and I managed to get there early enough. I managed to get the assembly ready all by myself. Before I could go to class someone stopped me. " Hey Elsa " the voice said. I turned around to see Jack. " What do you want loser?! " I shouted at him pushing him out of the way. " To see you " he said. " Why do you need me? You have Rapunzel she's your little girlfriend isn't she you don't need me anymore so don't talk to me! " I yelled. " Elsa why are you like this , you don't even like me " He shouted running after me. " What do you know? " I whispered under my breath. " You just...You don't understand okay " I said tears falling from my face. " Elsa I'm sorry " He said calming down and grabbing my arm. " No don't talk to me don't touch me ever again! " I screamed storming of.

Jack's POV
I watched as Elsa walked away. Why was she acting like this all of a sudden I mean she doesn't even like me. Elsa was in a real mess today but she was a hot mess , even though her attitude has changed and she hates my guts now I still like her. I'm still confused though why is she like this to me and Rapunzel? Ugh I should probably just forget about it.