Lost memories

Jack's POV
After the unnecessary detention I had 1 hour to get ready for my date. Ugh great. When I got to my small crappy apartment my sister Emma came running towards me and hugged me she was 15 now. I walked up to my room and I chose any random suit and tie. It's Punzie she's going to be impressed with anything I wear. The suit I wore was black and the tie was red. It was only 6:30 and Punzie's house was very near so I decided to leave at 6:40. I started looking round my room and saw a box hidden behind something. I pulled it out and it was very dusty. The writing on the box read ' Childhood Memories '

I opened it and it was full of Pictures. I took one out and I saw it was one of Me and my Best friend when we were 8. Elsa. Yeah I knew an Elsa when I was little but it's not the same Elsa that's in this school. I kind of left her and found a new friend called Aurora. When Aurora moved to New York me and my parents moved with her. I lived in New York until I was 16 that's when Aurora left me and got a boyfriend. After that I moved back to Norway. I tried looking for Elsa but she was gone. I've never seen her since. I still want to find her to be friends with her but I'll probably never find the same one.

When I was 16 my parents died in a car crash and Emma got injured but she healed quickly. I was very different when I was 16 I always dyed my hair brown and wore brown contact lenses because everyone made fun of my eyes and hair , my hair colour is actually white and my eyes are naturally blue. I got a job and worked for 2 years until I could afford for me and Emma to go to a school in Burgess and that pretty much brings me to my life now. I still want to find my childhood friend but I'm afraid she's gone forever. I put the picture back in the box and put the box away.

Oh no it's 6:50 I better leave. I said goodbye to Emma and I got in my blue BMW and drove to Rapunzel's house.

A/N

Omg! Jack found a picture of him and Elsa when they were little but he doesn't know it's the same Elsa that he knows now! Now we know his side of the story. He seems like a total jerk for leaving Elsa though xD Anyway hope you enjoyed.