The letter

Jack's POV

When Elsa fell asleep cuddled up next to me , I carried her bridle style up the stairs and laid her peacefully on her bed. I pulled the blankets over her and then left the house , it was getting late anyway

Later

I get home and my little sister , Emma , ran up to me. " Jack! Jack! Guess what " she squeals , while holding a letter obviously excited. More excited than any 15 year old I've met. " What? " I ask. " I got into my dream High school , they just sent me a letter today " she says passing the letter to me.

The letter Read

Dear Mr and Mrs Frost,
Ever since your daughter requested to go to this school we have been looking at her grades until now and her grades have gone up surprisingly well because she's 15 now she will have to start in year 11. Hopefully you will let her join.

She will have to start on January 5th and this school is in England so i suggest you start packing now.

Sincerely
Head Master Macintosh

I read the letter over and over again. This can't be right. England?! No what am I supposed to say to Elsa? How will she react? " Emma are you sure you want to go I think it's better to stay here " I say trying to convince her. " No if Mum and Dad were still alive they would let me go so please Brother this is my Dream School " she pleads. " Fine " I sigh. I have to figure out how to tell my friends but Elsa mostly.

If I leave her again she won't forgive me again. Why is life so cruel ? I hand the letter back to Emma and walk into my room. I take my shirt off and my trousers leaving me in my boxers. I get under the blankets and get my phone of the bedside table. I text everyone individually that we have to meet up tomorrow since is Sunday I need to tell them the news. I think it's better to tell Elsa last. Why is this happening? I love Elsa so much.

I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

Authors Note
Sorry for the short chapter , I'll try to make the next one longer but I wanted to update since I haven't in a while. Thanks for so many reads and votes by the way you all are awesome