Character Information

Name : Korudo
Age : 15
Gender : Male
Height : 171 cm
Weight : 81(because of the muscle)
Blood Type : O
Ability : Zoro Swordmanship and Gray Ice magic

Name : KorudoAge : 15Gender : MaleHeight : 171 cmWeight : 81(because of the muscle)Blood Type : OAbility : Zoro Swordmanship and Gray Ice magic

(Before get to squad)

(After get to squad)

Back story :
A man just got home from his job. He's very tired from overwork. All he wants now is watch his favorite anime. It inspired his life. When he got to the intersection, he saw a little girl crossing the street. The little girl was unaware that truck-sama was approaching her. The man ran without thinking and pushed the little girl to save her.

The girl survived, but the man hit and died. The man feels his body growing numb. 'Is this what dying feels like? It's getting darker and colder.'he thought. His eyes gradually closed and he died. But soon he felt warm again. And he felt his body was claded with a soft cloth. His body seemed to shrink and felt a baby crying next to him.

'Who's crying? Is it my nephew?' he thought. Looking for the source of the voice he opened his eyes. He saw himself in a crib. At that moment he saw a man who looked like a priest come to him. He recognized the man's face. 'Is he Orsi Orfai of the black clover? His face looks very realistic.' he thought while watching Orsi's face.

"Well who we have here? Are all three of you banished?" He asked as he brought us into the church. 'The three of us? So it's orsi. It means I've been reincarnated.' The man thought. Orsi brought milk to the three babies. He gave the milk to each of them one. Afterward she saw he rag with the baby's name on it.

The first one is called yuno. Second asta. And the last is the man who reincarnated. " And what's your name little boy?" he asked. Orsi saw the third baby cloth. "Your name is korudo. It's a beautiful name." That's where orsi started taking care of the three of them. And the second lives of that men began.