Villainess or Heroine? Part 1

(This is gonna be a crossover)

After teaching Noelle her waterbending, Korudo got a call to meet the Wizard King. He go to Julius office and salute him. Julius nodded. “I have a mission for you Korudo.” Korudo listening. “We have one request to protect the noble. But not from this kingdom.” Korudo raise his eyebrow. Julius take a letter on his desk. He showed the letter to Korudo. “This letter said that they need protection for their student. The school name is Academy Magic. My old friend want me to send some Magic Knight to protect them. And that’s why i want you to go on this mission.”

Korudo hold his chin and think. He close his eyes and make a plan. After a second he open his eyes. “I will accept this mission Wizard King. Did i need to make a team for this mission?” Julius nodded. “How many if i may ask?” he look deep to Korudo’s eye. He smile. “Five at the most including you. You can request assistance from another squad.” Korudo nodded and Marx give him something. “Give this to the headmaster to prove that you are from Clover Kingdom.” then he back to his paperwork.

Korudo look at the scroll and he keep it in his pocket. “When we will begin our mission, Wizard King?” he drink his coffee. “Few days from now. I will inform the headmaster when you depart. Anymore question?” he shook his head. “You may leave.” Korudo give him a salute before leaving. He walk to the door and close it. Julius smirk when he saw Korudo leave. ‘You have choose a good member on your squad Charlotte.’ He look at the window. “The third eye..” he remember something. He hit the table.

Marx jump out of shock. “How can i forgot about this!” Marx look worried about Julius. “What happen Wizard King?” Julius face became serious. “I forgot to ask Korudo.” He gulp and listen to Julius. “I forgot to ask Korudo about the magic that the third eye have. I want to know what kind of magic they have! I’m so stupid!” Marx make deadpan face. ‘Really? All he care is about magic that enemy has? I’m a fool because i worried about him.’ Marx bring Julius more of peperwork. Julius face paled.

Marx watch him with menacing glare. “Can i have a break?” Marx didn’t give Julius a rest. If he tried to run again from his office, Marx won’t spare his life for sure.

Time Skip

Korudo pack some of his clothes and put it on his pocket. He sat on the chair. Chere went to his room and sleep on his lap. Korudo pet her ears and Chere just purr in his lap. “Onii-chan, don’t tease me Nya~.” He just smile at continue to pet her ears. While he do that, he wrote a list of who will he ask to join his mission.

‘I want to ask the other to come with me. But all of them are on their own mission. So there’s not one person I can take out. I only can call Nigrum if it’s urgent. Who should I recruit?’ he though deeply. And a lightbulb suddenly appear above his head. He knows who will join his mission. He surely that this four person can help him on his mission.

He put Chere on his bed and give a kiss on her forehead. “I have to go.” He use Cavaliere B to get his party.

Golden Dawn Base

Korudo arrived at Golden Dawn Base and start walk to the front door.  He was blocked by two Magic Knights from Golden Dawn. “Name your reason for coming here!” Korudo does what they want. “I want to see my brother, Yuno.” They looked at each other. “Please wait here for a moment.” Korudo nodded. He wait for Yuno to came out.

After a minute, Yuno came to Korudo. “What’s the matter big brother? Do you need my help?” Korudo pat Yuno’s head. “Yes. A mission from Wizard King. I need you to come with me. If you want to.” Yuno can’t say no to him. So the answer is.. “Yes. I will cone with you. Do you need someone else to come with us?” He ask. “I need three more men to form this team. Do you think Mimosa can come with us? Otherwise, I will request the assistance of another squad.” Yuno thinks for a while. “I’ll ask her first. Can you wait here for a second?” he nodded.