Date and Student?

This morning korudo had his usual activities. But when he woke up earlier, he was served with kisses from his cats and fairies. “Can you not fight over my lips like that? You know I only have one pair.” Korudo said a little upset. “But I like it NYA~.” Chere licked korudo’s neck. Nigrum holds korudo’s excalibur. “I do this to make you happy my king.” Korudo didn't want to do this at first but.. "I'm sorry. But you're disrupting my private time. Korudo froze them both. They both didn't move at all. Korudo took off and ran for his time as usual. Charlotte happened to wake up early and see korudo. "Korudo, mind if I run with you in the morning?"

Korudo nodded and covered himself with mana skin was. “I’ll use mana skin from now on. I hope you can follow me, my lady.” Korudo leads the way while charlotte follows from behind. Charlotte’s trying to catch up. “Never underestimate me korudo.” Korudo just picked up his speed. Charlotte doesn’t want to lose either. She’s trying to catch korudo. They jog for about an hour and continue with field training. They looked at each other and started to fight. “[Hyou Kin Dama]” the korudo quickly advanced like a speedy panther cannon. Charlotte quickly avoided but korudo could follow.

Charlotte jumped and attacked korudo with her magic. “[True Briar Magic : Two Rose Cage]” Charlotte encased korudo in a two-color rose. Korudo feels pride in the development of charlotte’s magic. But that’s exactly what korudo wants. ‘She walked into my trap.’ Korudo calling yamato. “[Ittouryuu: Tatsumaki]” Instantly the cage made of red and blue roses broke and a great wind carried charlotte away. 'I fell into his trap. He's too smart like yami. No... He's smarter than yami.' When charlotte thought that way, she didn't realize she had been targeted by korudo.

Korudo took a stance and cast a spell. “[True Ice Make : Cross Gungnir]” an ice trapped charlotte and took her to the sky. Charlotte had no idea that korudo had defeated her so quickly. Victory is won by korudo. Korudo got his magic away from charlotte. He fell and korudo grabbed her with a bride style. Korudo landed and placed charlotte on a park bench. He sat down and placed charlotte’s head on his lap. Korudo wiped her head gently. “You look like my nephew. It’s just that you seem more mature.” Korudo said it in a small voice. He didn’t want her to hear him. But apparently charlotte heard that and began to wonder. ‘Niece? But wasn’t he an orphan? I have to investigate this. But.. Why I sleep on his lap?”

Charlotte tried to hide her emotions. But slowly she began to feel sleepy with the gentle caress of korudo’s hands. ‘His hands are very comfortable. It feels like that, i.. want..  to.. sleep.’ Charlotte finally fell asleep at Korudo’s lap. Korudo moved Charlotte slowly to her office and quickly showered. He kissed her on the forehead and left. Charlotte smiled in her sleep. “She really like a child.” Korudo quickly went in and washed his body. And he realized someone was closing in on him.

Apparently it was nigrum. She pressed her boobs against korudo’s back. She rubbed it up and hugged korudo from behind. “I won’t protest, but you must not exceed. “Korudo said with a little pressure. Nigrum just nodded and continued her act. She kept rubbing her boobs with erotic moan. “Aaaah~” korudo’s blood starts to boil. Not for being horny but for being angry. “You will regret it!” Korudo open his grimoire. “[Ice Magic : Chain of Winter]” Nigrum tied with Korudo’s ice chain. Korudo dropped her in the tub and let her drown there. Korudo went to change his clothes and quickly cooked in the kitchen.

In the kitchen, korudo makes breakfast for the other members. But this time it was less because many people were on missions. Korudo cooks bread, chicken steamed, saute vegetables and fruits for dessert. She tidied up the table and set the dishes. “Huuf... Now everything is ready. Just waiting for everyone to come.” Korudo put the dish on the table and waited. After gathering all the meal and Korudo immediately go to his room. He’ll clean his room with Nigrum and Chere.