The Person That Reincarnate Like Me

Three days after conquering the dungeon. A lot has happened. The gold stars he had gathered now amounted to twenty-eight stars. Korudo did much to help the people around him and to give free knowledge to orphans. And as usual, Korudo wake up with unordinary way. He feels like his lips been kiss by someone. But this lips is soft and small. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Chere kissing his lips. ‘Good grief. A first thing in the morning that wake me up is my cat.’ Korudo thought while enjoying the kiss he had earned. Chere kiss while stuffing her tongue in Korudo’s mouth.

After a few minutes she kissed korudo, korudo hugged her and released the kiss from his mouth. He stroked chere’s head and smiled. Chere also smiled at korudo. “Do you always have to do that?” Chere’s pouting. She look at Korudo with shamo face. “Do you hate me Nya?” her ears shut and tears flow down from her eyes. Korudo kiss her forehead and hug her. “I don’t hate you. I just ask. I don’t care how many time you kiss me, how long, or wherever you do it, i won’t hate you.” Chere smile again and kiss Korudo for five minutes.

Korudo and Chere begin their daily work up for two hour. Chere learning to cover her body with mana skin. She try hard until Korudo stop her. On the first try, Chere was able to cover her arm. And then legs, head and last is her body. Korudo train his mana skin too. He look at how hard Chere use mana skin. Her mana is glowing green. After train her mana skin, now It’s time to find out what kind of magic she's got. After waiting for an hour, from Chere’s hand come something white. ‘What kind of magic is this? This is the first time i saw this magic.’ Korudo still focus on Chere’magic and that magic is... Ghost magic.

A little white ghost appear in Chere’s hand. That ghost look like fur ball for Korudo. It have face, and two hand with bald head. After a second the ghost vanished. Chere look so sad. Her mana is empty right now so the ghost just last out for a moment. Korudo pat Chere’s head and carry her. “It’s okay. This is your first time using that magic. You just have to train more. Okay?” Chere nodded. “I love you.” Chere kiss Korudo on his cheek. “I love you too my little cat.” Korudo kiss Chere on her forehead. They take a shower and cook together. The Jabberwock meat he kept was still intact. His magic pocket can save something and be unaffected by time. So if any living thing comes in there, they can’t do anything but wait for Korudo pick them out.

At breakfast time, Charlotte and other squad members ate Korudo’s home-made breakfast. “This meat looks so good. But, does it matter if we eat meat for breakfast today?” ask one of the member. “No need to worry all the meat I cooked this morning is low-fat and safe for those of you who want to diet.” After hearing that the meat was safe they all immediately ate their breakfast. “Wow! The texture of the meat is so soft I like it!” “You’re right. I’ve never had meat like this. It’s so good.” Korudo smiled as everyone ate his homemade breakfast. “I’m glad you like my food.” After breakfast they all left to run their respective errands.

Korudo like always taking care of the garden. Now he's on his way to the captain's office. ‘Something tells me I’m going to get a mission.’ He thought. And his right. At the office, his captain is holding a letter with a mission for him. “Korudo. You got a mission.” she said to Korudo. He approached his captain to ask about detail of the mission. Korudo have to go to a small village. It said that that village is attacked by magic beasts. Korudo immediately go to that village leaving his cat without some guard. Chere is being chased again by the girls.

The village korudo wants to go is a long way from the capital. He had to fly to get there. On the way he saw sekke riding his ugly bike. Korudo flew low and started running after sekke. “Hey Sek-Huh-ha.” Sekke got surprised and hit a tree. Korudo checked to see if he was okay. Sekke awake and saw Korudo was sitting on a rock. “Yo!” Sekke get up and clean himself. ‘Why did i have to meet this person? Oh, right! I can show him my beautiful Sekke Shooting Star.’ Sekke approuch Korudo. “Hello Asta’s brother. Huh-ha!” “Well hello too, Sekke. Where are you going right now?” Korudo call Sekke with his name but Sekke still didn’t realize it. “I am going to a mission. There’s a village that has been attacked by magic beasts. So my captain send me to kill those beasts. Huh-ha!” Sekke said to Korudo. “What? We got a same mission. It must be fate that we got to a same mission.” Korudo smile at him.