Battle against Eye of the Midnight Sun

Korudo and Charlotte are prepared for to fight Eye of the Midnight Sun. Korudo immediately make Cavaliere B. They ride together to Nean. From a far, they saw a huge light beam out of the mountain. "What is that beam? It couldn't be the same mage that attack you right?" Korudo just keep quiet and rising his gear. "[Overtop Gear : Full Throttle]" Korudo speed up his motorcycle. He's a bit worried about Asta. 'I must hurry. I hope we still have time to save them.' Korudo thought because he was worried.

Asta POV

Right now, me, Gauche and Sister Theresa were fighting Sally and we won. I'm glad that we manage to defeat her. She's really crazy though. She bite my neck and want to take my blood. I don't want that to be happen. Then i saw the white hair boy take his brother's cloth. He cry. I approuch him and he stand up. "Like you said, i still haven't responsible for what i did. And because of that i want to pay for what me and my brother have done." I know he is a good guy. "Yeah. And after that finish, we can become friends. You can use a cool magic, and you can become famous." He smile at me. "Thank-" i just chuckled and i saw him fall to the ground. On his back i can see a magic that stab him.

Then a light suddenly shine. "That light.." I try to walk to the light. And i hear sister Theresa shout out my name. "Asta!" It's very bright. I cover my eyes and when i open, sister Theresa has been stab by the same magic. "Old hag!" said Gauche. I worried about her. "Granny!" I look after her than the person who attacked sister talk. "They have attack my friends. They deserve that." I recognize him. He is the the leader of Eye of the Midnight Sun. And what really make me surprise is, be has the same grimoire like Yuno. It can't be! The four leaf clover.

I try to fight him but his magic is too fast for me. It hit my leg very hard. I can't fight like this. I have to use it. And when i want to move, his magic came to me. It's really hard to evade it. When i thought of gonna hit me, a sword came and block it. Then i saw captain Yami and Finral arrive. "Captain, why are you here?" i ask him. He smoke first then answer. "Why? It because.. I get lost. So show me the way out of here." "Eeeh.. You lost?" be grab my head and squeeze it. "I'm not that dumb you brat. I'm just kidding." Eeeehh.. why all of the sudden he mad? "I'm a Magic Knight. Of course i will come. No one of the other that useful. So i came here alone." What? What the other do right now? "I will kill once we get back." he said.

Then captain Yami fought Licht. Light really fast but captain Yami can keep up with him. "[Dark Magic : Dark Cloaked Lightless Slash]" a dark slash hit him. It's so amazing. Even i can't do that. "Hey brat! Did you see what i do?" "Yes sir!" i answer him quickly. "Good. Now, do it." "Yes sir!" but then i realize how can i do that? "It impossible. How can i do something like that?" He grab my head again. "Hey! Who do you think you talk to?" "Eh?" What his point? "When i said do it, just do it. It will make you a big man." It hurts! Why is always do this to me?

He then explain about 'Ki'. I don't know what it is, but he said It's like six sense. "So, it's like Haki that my brother use?" i ask him. Korudo can attack us without open his eyes and ears. So it must be the same right? "What is that thing? I never know that kind of 'Haki' that your brother use. So what so special about this 'Haki'?" wait! He doesn't know. So It's different. " My brother said that 'Haki' is advance sense. He doesn't need to use all his sense. Even he close his eyes, ears, smells, he know when something is about to touch, pass, or any other thing. He said Haki dan be use to see the future too." I explain to captain Yami.

He look confused but his to busy block Licht attack. "I don't understand what is that thing. Just do what i say." Captain Yami doesn't look excited about Haki. So, 'Ki' must be very powerful than 'Haki'. Alright! I will do it. Then captain Yami block an attack from the line face guy. "What a coincidence." Be smoke a moment. "Now is your chance to learn your 'ki'. Fight that line face over there." As he point at the line face guy.