Grimoire and Preparation

Today korudo is still practicing his magic behind his family. He almost got caught practicing by yuno once. Luckily there was a squirrel nearby and korudo took advantage of the opportunity to pretend to enjoy nature. He’s lucky yuno doesn’t know what he’s doing on his own. Krudo returned to church and heard Asta propose to sister lily. ‘is he still not giving up? ‘he thought. He saw Asta kneeling in front of lily. “Sister please marry me!” while giving flowers. “Forgive me, asta, but I’m everyone’s sister. And I can’t marry you.” She flatly refused. I tapped my forehead. Asta has not given up on his cause. ‘it’s my fault he’s like this. I should have said it in the right words. Now what do I do. ‘korudo is truly sorry.

Flashback

Asta is a child without magic. He was always made fun of. Yuno and korudo have show up their magic while asta has not. That made him depressed and gave up. Korudo then looked at his depressed brother and comforted him. “Don’t be sad, asta. Your magic will definitely show up soon. “But I want my magic to show. Yuno and korudo bro have already performed magic. I’m the only one who hasn’t.” He said tearfully. Korudo smiled and hugged his little brother. Then he grabbed his face. “ Asta. You can’t give up. Even if you don’t have magic you should still be passionate about your dreams. Because never give up is the most powerful magic in the world no one can defeat. You got it.” I said. His eyes suddenly sparkled. He immediately stood up and smiled again. “Korudo’s brother was right. I can’t just give up on him. From now on I’ll keep trying and never give up because it’s my magic.” Asta is back on her feet. And since then he has been practicing and drinking bitter herbs that are actually very effective for improving the quality of magic. And korudo drinks it all the time. Asta often expressed his love for sisters.

End of flashback

Asta still hasn’t given up. He kept trying and trying and lily still refused. “Marry me!” this time he’ll kowtow. “I’m sorry!” Lily takes out her grimoire and spells. “ Water Creation Magic : Holy Fist of Love!” His actions are understandable because asta is insisting. He's now drowning in the puddle of magic that lily unleashed. "Forgive me, asta. I used my grimoire by accident." she says she's sorry. Sister stood up to check on the children's condition nearby. The effect of her magic is big enough for low-level magic. Asta went back to his feet, then yuno came. Yuno's not a crybaby anymore. There was an incident that made him stop being such a crybaby. The incident left asta battered. When medicated yuno did not cry at all, he showed me the face of a man. "What are you doing, asta?" he pulled asta with his magic. Asta looked at yuno. "Yuno..." he said slowly.

Nash who saw asta say “how many times must sister reject you stupid” and then throw away her face. Asta ignored him. He’s just trying to get out of yuno’s grip. “Why are you blocking me yuno? Let me ask the sister one more time.” Trying to break free. “Because you’re short, you’re annoying, you can’t keep still, you’re narrow-minded. And most importantly, you don’t have a charm that can attract women.” His words are very piercing. “Isn’t that too harsh? Ow!” he was taken down by yuno. Korudo came for both of them. Yuno is pretending not to know what’s going on. Because if he was loading the problem with the korudo, he would’ve been mincemeat. “Why did you do that to asta, yuno? You know you can’t lie, right? Explain.” Asking the other children to hide behind the sister. They forget that korudo will become yakuza if they don’t get along. ‘I am finished,’ thought yuno. “That’s because he interfered with sister’s work. I can see that there’s a lot of laundry and other work unfinished. ‘thank god I did. ‘” explains yuno. Korudo nodded in understanding yuno’s explanation. “And asta.” Call korudo. “Brother korudo!” stand up in fear. “Is it true what yuno said?” he glared asta.

“That’s right. But you said that I shouldn’t give up my dreams.” He explained with pride. Korudo sighed “but doesn’t mean you have to interrupt sister’s work, right? First help her then do that!” said in a high tone. “But...” Asta wants to stall, but it’s too late. Korudo used his ice magic. “Now stay here until we finish work. Come on, yuno. You take care of the washing.” Go cut the firewood. “Yes Brother.” Yuno quickly took up the task. Asta can’t do anything. Korudo ice magic makes the asta not able to move at all. “Korudo bro I’m sorry! My body is getting cold! Korudo bro!” Asta has calling korudo many times. Korudo is not listening at all. He was focused on the task at hand. ‘the days were long exhausting. Especially taking care of those two kids. I hope the awards ceremony is coming up. ‘he groaned in thought.