Battle at Underwater Temple

The Black Bulls are having a fun time at Raquey beach. And in the middle of their fun, Yami buried them in the sand and left only their heads. “Okay listen. While you’re playing around i got some information about this underwater temple. And the problem is, a huge whirl pool is blocking the path. But the good news is, the whril will weakened when a full moon is rise.” They all surprised. “Captain can be serious when he on a mission!”

Yami place his foot on Asta’s face. “Of course i can you brat!” He then look at Noelle. “And about the transportation we need your magic.” Noelle doesn’t expect that she would be needed. “But, i can’t do it. My magic control is still bad and my waterbending still at basic.” He smoke. “Well you’re right. If you fail that mean were all gonna die. And that’s why you have to surpass your limit. You have one week until the full moon.” Noelle want to refuse but she can’t.

Time Skip

At night, Noelle is train her magic. She only can use Dragon Sea Nest and the size is too small for the squad. ‘I only have this magic to go underwater. Vanessa also teach me how to control my magic but..’ her spell is broken and the water fall to the sand. ‘Maybe i am not talented to do this.’ She want to give up but she remember her training with Korudo.

Flashback

Korudo attack Noelle without looking at her condition. Because it ke her test. “Focus!” Korudo increased his speed and attack her faster than before. Noelle just keep blocking and countering Korudo’s fist and kick. When Noelle is about to pass out Korudo stop his attack. Noelle catch a breathe and she sit on the rock. Korudo give her a drink. “Good job Noelle, your improving a lot. Now is your meditation under the waterfall. You need to calm your mind before moving to the next step.”

Korudo look at his student with a smile. ‘She have to fight Vetto when i go to other continent. I just hope she will be okay.’ Noelle notice that Korudo is looking at her. ‘Why did he look at me. And what with that warm smile? It feels that he really care about me. He don’t know anything but he always know what i felt. I always call him Onii-sama and he never mad at it. I wonder why he did that.’ Korudo pat Noelle’s head.

He pat it and then play with her hair. “Mou~ Onii-sama don’t play with my hair.” Korudo just chuckled and play more. “You are reliable to tease with Noelle. I think you’re gonna be a good sister-in-law in the future.” Noelle just blush at this. “W-w-w-what are you talking about Onii-sama? I don’t like Asta.” Korudo smirked. “I never said that you like him, right?” Noelle get caught in a korudo trap word. She look down to hold her embarrassed.

Noelle chase Korudo like a kid. She really enjoy the moment with Korudo. She never had this experience even when she still a child. She is very happy right now. Noelle manage to capture Korudo. They lie down on the grass as they watch the blue sky. They laugh together and then a memory just flashed into her head. She frowned and look sad. “Hey Onii-sama.” Korudo turn his head to Noelle. He just realize why Noelle call him with that tone.

“Do you think i’m not a failure? I always try my best to achieve something and i failed. Is that okay if i give up?” a tickmark appear in Korudo’s head. He flick his finger at her forehead. “Ow!” she rub her forehead. “What’s that for?” She than look Korudo is angry to her. “Don’t ever you said that again. They are not the only family you have right now.” Korudo hold Noelle’s face. “Look at me. You can call me Onii-sama like you want. Why? Because i already think of you as my own sister. Not just me the other too, like Asta and your squad. They acknowledge you as their family. So don’t give up.” She nodded.

Korudo hug Noelle like a siblings do. Noelle hug him back and cry. He smile as he remember Asta and Yuno cry like this too. She calm down and start her meditation. But before she do that Korudo give her some advice. “Noelle.” She look at him. “When you want to cast a spell, you have to remember this. Never holding back with your magic. If you holding too much, you can’t control it. Because your elements is water you have to go with the flow but don’t get carried away.” She wag her hair. “Of course, after all i am a royalty.”