Magic Knight Exam

Asta, yuno and korudo have made their move towards the imperial capital. The trip took them about a week. There’s a lot of ground to cover, but not much. And one of those trips they spent the night in a cave. It was pouring rain. Yuno’s running out of magic. It’s getting late, too. Asta made a bonfire and the three of them surrounded it. Korudo cooked a roast for his two brothers. They’ve both started drooling. Before long, roasted meat is ready to eat. Asta takes the biggest and struggles with yuno. “Hey yuno, this is my meat.” “Not a chance!” He said as he withdrew the passage. Korudo cut the meat they were fighting in half and they stopped fighting. "Eating it about share. Remember that our provisions are limited and nature will not always provide us with food. We should save money. I know you're hungry, but if you keep this up until you become a knight of magic then I will raise you without mercy. Got it?" Both nodded and continued to eat. They slept until it was time for morning.

After a rest they continue their journey. A few days later they reached the kingdom of clover “Wow, that’s huge!” Asta was amazed at the size of this royal capital. Yuno hit the asta’s head and reprimanded him. “Don’t do anything weird. You’re embarrassing us.” Korudo tapped him on the shoulder. “Calm down, yuno. This is the first time we’ve come here. It is only natural to be amazed at the sight.” Try to calm yuno down. “We better keep going. You don’t want to be late, do you? Come on.” Korudo began walking followed yuno dragging asta. There’s a lot of local merchants here. Asta started acting weird again, but he saw Rebecca baby-sitting her siblings. (of course asta doesn’t know if the woman is Rebecca. But korudo knew.)

“Look! That must be where the exam went. Let’s go over there!” asta shouted. “Do not run, asta! The exam isn’t going anywhere. Oh, my goodness.” Korudo tapped his forehead. Asta didn’t listen at all. Yuno patted korudo on the shoulder “it’s better to catch up with him brother. It would be dangerous if we let him wander off on his own. Trouble always comes to that boy.” Yuno is after asta. Korudo can only sighing for a moment. Asta looked up at the Castel that was in their view. “ Is that where the Wizard king is?” he questioned. “ And probably the king too.” Said Yuno. Asta imagining himself became a wizard king. And then he said “ It’s gonna be my castle in the future.” “ You mean mine.” Yuno correcting Asta. “ Don’t worry, I’ll let you live there.” Said Asta. “ That’s my line.” Yuno smile slightly.

Korudo saw a long queue leading to a stadium. ‘that must be his exam spot. Line’s getting long. ‘he thought. “Asta, yuno. Looks like we have to line up there.” Point to the long queue. “So there we will do the exam.” Asta is getting excited. “I’ll get in line first.” Quickly, yuno is in line. Yuno in the front, asta in the middle and korudo in the back. ‘I want to know what the exam will be like if I just follow it. ‘korudo thought as he stepped forward in line. After a long wait, yuno signs up first. “ The-the four-leaf clover...” he says causing everyone around murmuring. “ You’re #164. All right, next.” Asta ran up. “ I’m Asta, also from Hage village! Here’s my grimoire!” Asta showing his grimoire with dirty glory. “ Is this really a grimoire? It’s filthy.” He said hesitantly. "What do you mean? Take a look. This! This! See!" Asta in high tones. "All right, all right I get it. You're #165." “Thanks!” Asta shouted and went ahead to catch up with Yuno. Next is Korudo. “ I’m sorry with my little brother behavior. He’s to excited for this exam. I’m truly sorry.” With polite gesture. “ It-It’s okay mister...” the person signing everyone in stuttered. “ My name is Korudo. I am from Hage village. This is my grimoire. Please treat us well.” Korudo's speech is well-mannered. The man was surprised by korudo's courtesy. He almost thought korudo was a nobleman. "Just relax. You're #166. And good luck!" Korudo thanked him and joined his two brothers. The man supports Korudo in his heart.

Lot of anti-bird that flying and flock around with people that has a low magic. “Hey look! He’s not mobbed with anti-birds.” Said one participant. “I know who he is!” “Really?” “He’s a peasant who got the four-leaf grimoire.” “What, seriously?” Yuno is the talk. "Yuno!" asta shouted that made yuno turn his head. "It's our first step to becoming the wizard king." Murmurs and whispers where spread through out the Colloseum. “ I’m gonna show you how much I’ve grow in six month... Aww! Get of from me!” said Asta Being pecked by many anti-birds. Korudo laughed at his younger brother's antics. And he accidentally ran over a big guy who was smoking. “ Sorry i bumping on you-“ Asta started. “You want to die brat?” Asta freaked out and put a strained smile. Korudo can’t stop laughing when he saw it. ‘ he might be dead soon’ thought Korudo Who laughs in his mind. “ Man, you look old. You must’ve had a hard life.” That guy pissed off and grab top of asta’s head. “ It appears you're ready to die.”