Chapter 10

The darkness and silence of the room had visited the couple which they remained tied up after being interrogated by the the male mechanical voices. Steve Rogers and his wife were turning their heads around when they were finding a way to escape. Just then, they saw a tiny grey mouse squeaking and running through the hole in the wall. Agent R intently looked at it and deeply thought of leaving this place with her husband as the vermin gave her an instant idea.

She turned to him and said, " Steve, I have an idea in how to get out of here this instant! "

" Red, what do you mean? " he doubtfully asked.

" Well, you have superstrength, right? Perhaps, you can try to break these Vibranium chains and make a hole in the wall to escape. "

" Do you even think it's a good idea? "

" Of course, I'm positive! Why don't you give it a try? "

" Right, " Steve nodded no furiously and grimaced as he focused his superstrength in breaking the Vibranium chains around him. His maroon headed wife patiently watched him slowly tearing on the small metallic parts. She smiled and knew he could do it.

Finally, it took an hour for him to splitting the chains. Then, he turned to his wife and slowly started to crush the chains on her wrists. R slightly smiled when she saw how her husband slowly breaking them.

" Is it gonna take too long? " she asked and got concerned.

" You saw me how I got out of these chains, " Steve grinned. " It will take a long time for me to do this. "

" Heh, right! "

Steve was able to break the chains when his wife smiled and sighed in relief. He assisted Agent R to stand up and looked around for any Decepticon guards who were observing through the surveillance wall camera. The maroon headed Remnite MIB Agent thought of throwing them with the fragments of Vibranium chains and did it. The camera's lens were instantly dismantled and sparked when the couple laughed, hugged, and kissed each other.

" Now, what's next? " the blonde Avenger curiously asked his wife.

" I know how to get out of here! " she grinned. " Steve, just hold on tight! "

" Red, don't tell me..."

Agent R instantly snapped her fingers as her husband widened his eyes in fear. She instantly became a fast red blur of rose petals and brought her spouse into the hallway. Steve loudly yelled in horror which he couldn't handle the Inhuman speedstress. They reached the metallic corridors going to the doorway, but they blocked by a group of extremely tall Living Machines in front of them. The Avenger and his MIB Agent wife got halted and surrounded by them.

" Well, it's good to see you again, guys, " R dryly chuckled as her husband gave them a wryly grin. " I guess you want to bring us back to the containment cell, right? "

A tall dark male mechanical being with metallic silver limbs walked over to the couple and crossed his arms. On his chest, he had a Decepticon insignia. His fellow colleagues saluted him and turned to the couple giving them a sinister grin. Anxiously looking at them, Steve and Agent R were waiting for a miracle of being rescued from the den of vicious Living Machines.

" Earthians..." the Decepticon sneered and glared at the couple from head to toe, scanning at them. " I am not surprised you have breached the containment cell. "

" Don't tell us, you're going to put us some series of tests later on, " Steve sternly spoke. " Are you the one who called Soundwave? "

" Well, you have correctly answered your question, Soldier, " Soundwave answered.