Chapter 1

(State Route 164, Nevada, 1:30 PM)

" Daisy, we're onto the HYDRA warehouse, " a female voice rang into the Inhuman SHIELD Agent's device. " Are you gonna join the raid with us? "

" I'll catch up with you guys, " the brunette replied and turned her attention to the three giant figures on the middle of the highway. " We have a situation. Nora, please tell everyone to keep an eye on the guards on duty before you raid. I'll get there as soon as possible. "

" Got it, " Nora affirmed and ended the call.

Agent Daisy Johnson, also known as Quake, parked her car and left as she saw those enormously tall mechanical beings in front of her. She was creeped out as she never saw these kinds of creatures before which her MIB boyfriend had never told her.

The hot sun and the humid desert highway environment had greeted her as she kept walking. Even she was afraid to confront them, it was part of her job as a SHIELD Agent to do so.

" Damn, I didn't expect some metal freaks to come here. I thought Senator Armstrong called his minions here, but they're enormously huge, " Daisy thought and walked over to the point where she could see what was happening from there.

" Tell us, Autobot! Where is Skyblade?! " the female mechanical voice indignantly asked.

" Look, I don't know anything about your fellow Decepticon, " the bulky red Autobot name Cliffjumper anxiously replied. " Why are you asking me where he is? "

" He betrayed our faction. You might have given him so much lies against us, " Shatter replied.

" No, you don't understand. I don't have any idea where he is! I don't talk to anyone when I reached to this planet! "

Shatter glanced at her blue partner, Dropkick as he was eager to kill Cliffjumper and releasing his sharp blade.

" I'm ready to take him down, Shatter, " Dropkick muttered.

" Good...Now, do it. "

" NO! PLEASE..."

Dropkick slashed the Autobot into half and ended his life. Daisy widened her eyes in shock as she saw the instant demise of the poor mechanical being. The two Decepticon hunters were successful to take a life down. Daisy sternly confronted them when they noticed her coming.

" Hey! " she cried. " What's the big issue of killing down your fellow kind?! Secondly, what the hell are you guys doing in my planet?! "

" Should I deal with this human? " Dropkick asked.

" Let me..." Shatter muttered and turned to the female SHIELD Agent. " Greetings, human. My partner and I have come from a planet called, Cybertron. We're looking for a traitor named Skyblade. "

" Okay, so you guys are hunting him down, just like our fellow people do the same thing, right? "

" Yes, " she replied.

" If that " Skyblade " did something bad to your kind, you might take his life down like you did to the other one? "

" Yes. "