Chapter 5

(A Week Later: Downtown Los Angeles: 11:00 AM)

The warm sun watched the grounds along with cirrus clouds on clear blue skies. The vehicles had been coming and going on the busy and normal streets after the HYDRA period. The people were free to do and go everywhere without being terrorized. Elita One disguised herself as a red Porsche which she roamed around the streets of Los Angeles on a mission to search any Decepticon. Scanning around the area, she knew some of them were hiding. She suddenly rushed down the road to stop them and headed over to her next destination.

On the other side of the road, Shatter and Dropkick parked at Chinatown and waited for any opportunity to hunt down Zeta or Skyblade anytime soon.

" Got anything there? " a male voice from a blue monster car asked. " Any news from Skyblade. "

" Not yet, " the red female answered. " We can't find him. "

" It's been a week now! How can we tell Megatron that we can't find that damn traitor?! "

" Our main mission is to obtain the Control Stone. No more, no less. "

" Got it, sorry about that! "

Shatter detected another Cybertronian coming and said to her partner, " We have an incoming detractor. "

" Who? " Dropkick curiously asked.

" You idiot, it's an Autobot! "

" So, it's one of Cliffjumper's friends, then?! "

" I think so, " she replied. " She's heading towards us. "

The red Porsche had arrived at the parking area in near Chinatown where she found some two classic muscle cars. Elita One was alarmed as she knew these two were Decepticons in disguise. Shatter and Dropkick had come to confront the female Autobot.

" Well, well, well, what do we have here..." Shatter sternly spoke. " What do you want from us Autobot? "

" I have come here to stop you from invading this planet, " Elita answered and blinked her headlights. " Now, stand down before we can get serious here. "

Dropkick loudly laughed at her and replied, " Hah! What made you say that?! "

" I'm in a mission to prevent you and Megatron to take any further lives on this planet! "

" We don't think so..."

" What do you mean? " Elita raised her voice as she got confused. " I don't understand what you're saying. "

" We are here for an important mission, too..." Shatter replied and moved around in circles. " It's classified. "

" Are you hunting for the Autobots like me?! "

" Not only that, you dumb girl! " Dropkick insultingly replied.

" How dare you have..."

" What's the matter?! Did we burst your bubble, Autobot?! "

Elita One became more nervous than ever. Her real mission was to prevent the Decepticons like them to take any conquest of every planet in the cosmos. This time, she was being cornered by them. Alone and afraid, she thought of calling the Optimus Prime and the others. Shatter and Dropkick morphed into their true selves and waited for their adversary's response when it took much time.