Chapter 19

(AD 89: Jerusalem, Israel, 10:36 AM)

Skyblade kept running as fast as he could. For the other human beings on the streets, his sprinting was too extraordinary beyond human speed. He never looked back as the two decepticons in disguise had their speed walking into running. The former decepticon looked back and felt very anxious to confront them.

In order to divert their attention, he intentionally bumped a bearded Sadducee who happened to be in his late fifties. He angrily glared at Skyblade and placed his hands on his waist.

" Will you watch where you are going?! " the Sadducee retorted and defiantly pointed at the grey haired man. " Are you even aware that this is a sacred place for worship and offering our sacrifices?! Tell me, lad. What is your purpose of your visit here in Jerusalem?! "

Skyblade secretly scanned the old man and detected him for being hypertensive and tachycardic. He said nothing and bowed in apology.

" Are you gonna apologize me for that? Is that it? "

Shatter and Dropkick had both spotted the angry church official and the former Decepticon. Skyblade instantly grabbed the Sadducee away when he kept yelling.

" Hey! Where are you taking me?! Hey! "

The two odd couple followed the other two. They were like hungry wolves readying themselves to take down their prey. Skyblade rushed as he could and brought the Jewish priest with him. The old man in robes and tunic couldn't catch up in running and started to pant. They reached at the dead end spot of the street which they ended up on a wall of bricks and cement.

" Why did you bring me here?! Tell me! " the Sadducee loudly retorted.

" Sir, I need your help..." a man with a deep mechanical voice calmly broke his silence and humbly bowed at the older human.

" What do you mean help?! Why do you sound so odd?! I have never heard of that kind of voice?! Tell me, have you been possessed by Beelzebub?! "

" No..."

" Agents of Satan or Lucifer himself? "

" No, I have no clue of what you're talking about..."

" Well, if you're not a demon, are you Angel Michael or Gabriel in disguise?! "

" No, I am not..."

" Then, what are you, really?! " the Sadducee raised his voice.

Skyblade unfolded his coat's left sleeve and showed the priest some mechanical parts on his forearm. The old man widened his shock and felt his heart loudly and quickly pounding. He was sweating in fear and biting his tongue. The former decepticon felt sorry for the priest.

" Im...Im...Im....Impossible..." he stuttered. " I don't even know where do you come from, seriously! "

" I'm from a different world and very far away. "

" A different and far away world?! Are you too ridiculous?! "

" No. "

" Tell me, why are you here?! What do you want from us?! Are you gonna start a war like the Romans and other Gentiles do?! "

Skyblade took out the Control Stone as it was shining brightly in front of the Sadducee's eye. The old priest instantly covered his eyes and almost got blinded.

" Oh, goodness! What the heck is that?! " he exclaimed.

" It's an Infinity Stone, sir. One of my people is looking for this powerful object in the cosmos, " the grey haired humanoid explained. " I don't want it to fall into the wrong hands. I know you are a very respectable priest in your Earth religion. I need you and your family to keep and sealed it away. "