Chapter 17

(GREENWICH VILLAGE, MANHATTAN)

Leaving away from the chase of the two mad Decepticons, Dr. P, Mrs. Y, and Julius had reached the safest street where they could temporarily refuge. The Inhuman couple noticed they were three blocks away from their residence. Moving his head around, the Inhuman MIB scientist and Avenger remained vigilant as he was the first one to step out of the yellow sportscar. His wife and the blue Kree novelist followed him.

" Pyro-Daddy, are you sure we're gonna be safe? " the blonde Inhuman asked her husband with a concern.

" Yes, we can quickly rush home and bring Julius with us, " Dr. P answered.

" Finally! " Julius happily exclaimed and sighed in relief. " I am spared thanks to the three of you! "

Bumblebee began scanning around the place using his sensors inside the car headlights and said, " Guys, I don't think so. "

" What do you mean?! " Dr. P asked and raised his voice.

" Those two are coming! "

The blue Kree novelist nervously gulped and felt trembling. The Inhuman couple turned to him and looked at him with a concern. He was becoming fearful and sweating upon hearing the disguised Autobot's warning.

" Jules, are you okay? " Y asked.

" I AM NOT ALRIGHT, MADAM! " he loudly yelled. " Those mechanical brutes are coming! I swear they are gonna kill the humans in your planet! "

" What are you talking about?! "

" They're here! "

The Kree and the Inhuman MIB spouses noticed the two classic muscular cars arriving down the streets. They instantly transformed into an extremely tall metallic extraterrestrial beings and intently glared at the yellow Autobot. Dropkick and Shatter prepared themselves to attack when a few people panicked and immediately fled away.

" What do we have here?! " Dropkick evilly laughed and took out his blade on his back, preparing to slaughter another Cybertronian. " We have an Autobot Scum! Can we kill him, Shatter? "

The scarlet female Decepticon sternly replied, " Not yet, Dropkick. We have to ask him where's the location of the Control Stone and it's bearer. "

" Oh, bummer! I'm so eager to sent him into the scrapyard! "

" I said, not yet."

" Guys, you'd better run now, " Bumblebee lowly echoed at the three.  " This is my job to deal with these two. Now, go! "

Dr. P and his wife heard the talking sportscar, shared glances, and nodded as they immediately grabbed Julius's arms and ran away into safety. Bumblebee gradually morphed by releasing his Cybertronian parts and removing the automobile parts and sections. The Autobot's chest cavity and abdomen, including his limbs were yellow with some metallic silver and dark trimmings in his connective joints. His car tires were positioned at his back like a backpack. Bumblebee bumped his cybertronian fists and clenched it, evilly grinned, and taunted, " Well, well, well, who do we have here?! A Decepticon couple likes to crash someone else's property! This ain't your turf! Got it?! "

" We are here for the Control Stone. Now tell me, where is it? " Shatter demanded and hissed.

" Control Stone, really?! " the yellow Autobot repeated and chuckled. " I don't even know what you are talking about?! "

" Don't play dumb, Autobot! Lord Megatron has been looking for it in eons! Tell us, where is it?! "

Bumblebee gave them an oblivious look and shrugged, " I don't know! "