Chapter 15

Greyson deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue against my bottom lip begging for entry. I grant him access and bite his tongue because I didn't eat dinner then I realize tongues are friends not food. I then came back to reality and noticed we were standing outside Colin's house, I look behind me and see Colin's eye glaring through the peek hole on the front door. I bet he's standing on a lawn chair he isn't the tallest guy out there.

Grey Grey and I both pulled apart and he winked at me and started to drag me towards my house. We ran up to my door and then I realized I have 354 posters of Greyson hanging around my room, and more merch and cardboard cutouts then I can count. He reached for my door knob and my heart stopped.

"Greyson stop." I said frantically

"Why?" He looked disappointed

"It's just like, i'm a fan and err I may or may not have 354 posters of you on my wall."  I said biting my lip. Greyson proceeded to open the door and led me towards the bed. 

"That okay I find it sexy you have lots of picture of me." He winked. He got up and walked over to my card board cut out of him. He stood next to it.

"This cut out does no justice to my womanly-figure." A single tear escaped his eye. He ran towards the mirror and started ranting about how fat he was. 

"Greyson it's okay gurl don't be insecure, you got a body like a goldfish, cause you be swimming through my mind all day gurl. I mean boy." I said trying to cheer him up. He came back over to me and crashed his lips against mine. I guess he gets turned on by goldfish cause damn he is hornier than a unicorn.

He laid on top of me and started kissing all over my body. I tugged on his shirt and pulled it off, and then he helped me take of mine. He reached for my pants and that's when I realized I still had a penis. This surgery needs to come quicker. 

"Greyson stop, its just-" Greyson cut me off

"It's okay, I know you have a penis. Ricky talks about you all the time on his one direction fan twitter account." Greyson stated. I don't know what surprised me more the fact Greyson didn't mind I had a penis, or the fact that Ricky had a one direction fan account.

 He unclasped my bra and all the toilet paper I used to stuff it fell out, my cheeks have never been more red in my life. He pulled off his pants and took mine off. His bulge was harder then my math test. He hovered over the entrance of my poop shoot.

"Bri, do you have any condoms I don't want your poop to get Sparkles dirty." He named his penis Sparkles? Any way I proceeded to my Hello Kitty piggy bank and pulled out a glow in the dark condom. He put it on his mighty long length and went to shove it in my butt hole but missed and shoved it in my ear instead. Oh that silly Greyson. Besides the fact that my ear was numb and I couldn't hear anything out of it, he went more south and landed into my bum. Without warning his full length was in my butt hole and damn it felt better than a mud bath on a hot summer day. 

A few moments went by and he removed Sparkles from my bum hole, what a relief. We were both coming down from our high when I looked out the window and saw Colin, Samuel, and that Vietnamese prostitute sitting in none other than lawn chairs.