Chapter 19

Three weeks had passed since the should be threesome that ended in a twosome that excluded myself. After sitting in my room and going through numerous cans of whipped cream, I decided that some change was in order. I was going to have to do my best to win back their hearts and their love sausages. I knew what I had to do, I had to get boobs.

Colin had been lurking outside my house for the duration of the passed few weeks. It's not unlikely that he witnessed the failed attempt at a threesome. Due to the fact that my only two friends were the issue, I decided that Colin would have to do. I stuck my head out the window and invited him in.

The instant that I got to the door it slammed open and Colin rushed passed me and burried his face into the cusions of the couch. "Ricky has been here", he said with a look of admiration om his face.

"Oh, yeah sorry about that. Hold on I can get you another seat.", I offered after realizing Colin was rubbing the pee stain into his face.. Where was his hand?

"Oh no this will do just fine" he said with his eyes closed and a smile creeping across his face. He then slowly starded rising from his current position to a point where his crotch was above the spot where Ricky peed and started grinding on it. "So why did you call me in Bri?", he asked casually.

"I was wondering if i might be able to talk to you about something", i asked. I waited for a response but he seemed to be really hitting it off with my couch so I just continued anyway. "Lately Ricky and Greyson have been paying more attention to each other than to me. I just dont feel like theyre attracted to me anymore. I think i want to get a boob job" I explained.

Colin was just finishing up with his thrusts and after a high pitched yodel he turned to me and said "Oh I know a guy who can do it for a great price. I can ask him for you if you want". He then started stroking the side of the couch and twirling the tassels on one of its pillows.

"Really? That would be perfect?" I said to him, surprised that he was not only cumming but also coming through.

"Yeah of course", Colin said while giving the couch one final thrust. He then shuffled as he gathered himself and headed for the door after giving the couch a goodbye kiss. "I'll be seeing you again tonight, You sexy piece of furniture." he whispered. The cusions seemed to tremble in response as he left the door.

I was so happy with how that turned out. I went to sit down on the couch to just take in the moment and noticed something unusual. In the spot where Colin was thrusting there was a hole so deep that i could see into my basement through it.