Chapter 7

The bus ride to school was so awkward. Colin kept glancing over at me with this weird look on his face. I pretended not to see, but I couldnt help but feel violated. The ride was only the usual 15 minutes but it felt like hours. I rushed off the bus as quickly as i could and tripped over my own feet and fell down the steps onto my face. It was bleeding and it was on fire. I felt someone behind me and looked up to see Colin. Oh great.

"Are you ok?" he asks with a creepy smile and concern present in his voice. I can't help but feel my skin crawl. I mean I know I should be flattered, but having him know makes me so uneasy.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say as I brush the dirt off my clothes. Could this week get any worse?

I make my way to the nurse so she can clean me up. I go through the doors and the smell of antibacterial alcohol infests my nose. I close the door and head over to the nurse

"Ooooh, honey, what happened" she asks while examining the cuts and scrapes on my face.

"Those pesky stairs on the bus" I say with a slight smirk. She directs me to a chair and I sit down as she goes across the room collecting different materials. I hear the bathroom door open and the most foul odor fills the room and I nearly puke. I look up to see who could have produced the fragrance of decaying ass and see none other than Greyson. 

His eyes caught mine and his face went blank. He was frozen, as was I. He makes his way over to the chair next to me. This would usually excite me if it hadent been for the blood on my face and the smell of his bowls weren't added into the equation. He looks at my face with concern.

"What happened?" he asked as he shifts his body towards mine

"I tripped off the bus and fell on my face" I say chuckling a little at how much of a klutz i am.

"Yeah, you look pretty beat up. Are your lips ok?" he asks with a lightness in his tone

"Yeah, I think so" I reply

"Well I'll kiss them better just incase" he said before he leaned in and gently kissed me on my lips. My stomach had so many butterflies but i didn't really feel the "spark" people talk about. Maybe it was the stench that was ruining the moment. Anyway, it didnt last vey long because just then the nurse came back over and wacked him in the head with her clip board

"YOU'LL CAUSE INFECTION! YOU COULD GET AIDS! IF YOU'RE DONE CRAPPING YOUR BRAINS OUT THEN LEAVE!" she yells at him as her face turns bright red and her neck fat jiggles from side to side.

Greyson shoots me a smile just from the corner of his mouth and said "I guess I'll see you later" as the nurse practically shoved him out the door.

Oh my gosh. I had just kissed Greyson Chance.