Chapter 8

It was now the middle of the week. Greyson and I hadn't talked much since our kiss, but there wasn't ever a really good oppurtunity. During the break between science periods he came up to me.

"Hey Bri, we haven't really talked to much lately"

"I know...Hows your head from being wacked?" I say with a hint of laughter shining through

"Haha, it's much better now thanks for asking... So are you doing anything Satuday?"

"No, not that I know of"

"Oh, well I was thinking that maybe you wanted to hang out again, maybe go to that party the town throws every year"

"Well you should check with Colin too" I say sarcastically while chuckling under my breath

"No, just the two of us this time. I promise"

"Okay" I say with a gentle smile.

I look up to see Greyson's face was beaming. Could it be he was as excited as I was? Ugh, the weekend couldnt come soon enough.

The rest of the school day took ages to end, I couldnt wait to tell my friends back home about what's been happening. Once the end of the day had come and it was time to get on the bus and go had come I couldnt wait any longer. I got on the bus and there were practically no seats. I see theres an open seat next to Ricky, but after what happened I doubted that was a good idea. My other option was to sit with Colin. Who was staring at me again and rubbing the open spot next to him. As I reluctantly made my way to go sit with him I heard Ricky speak up

"Bri, do you want to sit with me?"

I turned my head and signed with relief "yes, that would be great" I sat down and settled in. "I'll try not to throw up on your shoes again." i say blushing but trying to look cute and innocent.

"Oh, don't worry about it, those were my friends shoes anyway" he said chuckling. "Plus I could never stay mad at someone as cute as you" he said with the most godlike smile I had ever seen in my life.

I smiled in return and before I knew it we were at our bus stop. I got up and made my way off, somewhat upset that I had to leave Ricky. I wish that bus ride lasted forever. Well, maybe not, Colin was there and being creepy.

As Ricky and I parted our ways he said with another angelic smile "I'll see you around Bri"

I nearly melted. He was the most perfect human being who was ever spawned...Aside from Greyson... GREYSON! Here I am fantasizing about Ricky when my heart really belonged to Greyson. Oh my, I felt so guilty.