Chapter 3

This friday was my first day of school. I decided to look extra pretty today just for Greyson. I heard he goes to public school for a taste of normality. I wore my hair down long and straigtened. My hair was brown and stopped about halfway down my back. I wore black polkadotted shorts with a white tank top.

As I made me way to the bus stop, Colin caught my eye. Since he was friends with Greyson, Colin might be able to help me out. Plus, I had already decided prior to knowing they were friends that i wanted to be friends with Colin. The bus pulled up and creaked to a hault. I followed the line of students onto the bus. My bus stop was the last one so I had to find a seat with someone. Colin had managed to get a seat of his own and offered me a seat with him. We chatted to pass the time as the bus drove us to school.

Colin and i surprisingly had a lot in common, being friends would be easier than I thought . The bus pulled up to the school and the students flowed off of the bus. I made my way to the main office to get my schedule. The halls were crowded. As i made my way to the office I was pushed and shoved in all directions. I was lost in a sea of confusion. I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me off into an uncrowded room. I look up to see who the hand belonged to. It was none other than Greyson.

"Thanks for saving me out there" I say trying not to blush.

He responds cheerfully "what are friends for?"

I smile and then there's a pause. I look up again so that our eyes meet. "You wouldn't happen to know where the main office is would you?" I ask sheepishly

"You're standing in it" he replies. "I had to get my classes changed because of someone from my past that I had unfriended"

I pretend not to get the reference and just as I'm about to reply the secretary shouts in a nasally voice "NEEEXXT" I step up and the lady asks my name. "Brianna Dickenson" I reply. She then hands me my schedule. I stand aside and wait for him to get his schedule. I take this as a perfect moment to check out his rear. Grey-grey got a donk. He turns around and I pretend to be checking the time. He didn't seem to notice my staring.

"May I see you're schedule?" He asks in the voice of an angle.

I hand him my schedule and peer over his shoulder. I get a wiff of his sent. He smelled of roses and cheese. I like cheese... We had all of the same classes except for chorus and lunch. 

Greyson and I walk to all of our classes together and at the end of the day we stop and he turns to me. His face is flustered and his speach is shaky and quieter than usual. "So Bri... I was wondering if you were doing anything on saturday night... maybe do you want to catch a movie...with me?"

OVARIES EXPLODED! Did Greyson Chance just ask me out?

I was in shock and was still processing what had just happened. His face was frozen and I had realized i haden't answered him yet. "Sounds great", i say as we part our ways.

I sat with Colin on the bus ride home and we talked about our day. 

"Any plans for the weekend?" he asks

"Greyson invited me to go see a movie on saturday" I replied still in awe

"Oh cool, what are we seeing?"

I froze. We?.. I didn't want to say anything and hurt his feelings, so i just played it off as nothing. "I don't know yet, he didn't say" I reply casually.

We arrive at our bus stop and get off. I make my way to my house. As soon as I get home i head straight for my bed and pass out, it was a long day.

My dreams were filled of fantasies of my date with Greyson and what they would lead up to. Before I knew it I had woken up in a small puddle of my own sperm and the biggest boner of my life.