Chapter 18

• Dedicated to Brianna

It was the day after my 'vagina party' and my family and I were cleaning up the mess. I bent over and picked up a crusty tissue and heard cat calling from outside. I shot up and peered out the window and saw a group of teenagers sitting in lawn chairs. I looked next to them to see Colin fanning himself with singles. Looks like he'll be able to afford the tissues with built in lotion now.

I wasn't looking too long until my attention was diverted to the front door. I heard a knock. I walked over expecting to see another one of Colin's customers looking for a VIP show. I opened the door and was surprised to see Ricky instead. His hands were burried deep in his pockets, he looked somewhat nervous.

"Hi Bri." He said with a shakey voice. He offered a friendly smile shyly after speaking. I gestured for him to come in and sit down in the room we sit in. He sat down on one spot of the couch and shuffled a little bit and then moved to another couch and shuffled there too.

"Ricky what the hell are you doing?" I asked while giggling.

"I'm marking my territory." he said while looking at me with a stern face. My eyes gazed over to ther spot he was in before, there was a puddle of what i can only assume was piddle.

I sighed and grabbed a newspaper and placed it over the spots. I knew how to handle it, my dad does it all the time. But thats different, he lives here.

"Why did you feel the need to mark your territory? This is my house." I say, trying not to sound offensive. Ricky fidgeted again and sighed.

"I heard about you and Greyson. I thought what you and I had was special." He said with a glum look on his face. Just then there was another knock at the door.

"Why doesn't anyone just use the doorbell" I mumble to myself as I walk over to the door. I looked through the peek hole and saw Greyson looking down his pants and his mouth was moving. Was he talking to Sparkles? I opened the door and let him in. He went into the room we sit in and hissed. Could he smell Ricky's piddle? His head whipped around and looked at me, he had tears in his eyes.

"You let HIM pee on your couch?!" Greyson yelled, tears streaming down his face. Ricky stood up to console him. He went in for a hug and grabbed Greyson's butt.

"We can share the couch, and we can share Bri". Ricky whispered in Greyson's ear. Greyson had a shocked expression on his face for about a second and then he glanced over at me and gave a face of consideration. I just nodded and from within the hug pulled off Ricky's shirt and then Ricky did the same to Greyson. I awkwardly had to take my own clothes off on my own in the corner while the two of them went at eachother. Ricky got down on his knees and undid Greyson's belt and then ripped it out of the loops and whipped him on the booty with it. Greyson smirked and bit his own lip. Ricky then undid Greyson's button and zipper and pulled down his pants and tighty whities, thus revealing Sparkles 

"I've dreamed of this moment for so long" Ricky whispered sensually as he rubbed Sparkles all over his face. He then licked the tip of Sparkles teasingly before taking in most of his member into his mouth and rubing the part that he couldnt fit into his mouth. Grey grey then started mouth fucking Ricky and Ricky gagged as sparkles was rammed into the back of his throat. 

Greyson removed himself from Rickys oral cannal. Ricky stared into Greyson eyes with lust and announced "I want it in the butt." Ricky then ripped down his own pants and started twerking towards Sparkles. "Give me your love sausage." Ricky said in a seductive voice. I made my way over to the two of them and tried to join in. 

"C'mon it's my turn now" I said trying to sound seductive. Ricky then shoved me out of the way.

"Sorry Bri, but I need to get some action back there, and you cant deliver anymore." Ricky said planely. "Why dont you make yourself useful and get some whip cream." Ricky requested as his voice got higher towards the end do to the insertation of sparkles. I left the room to go get whipped cream. My dad was sitting at the table eating cereal and he looked up as I opened the fridge.

"I just need some whipped cream" I said while grabbing it from the fridge, ignoring my nudity.

"That's my girl" My dad said as Ricky started screaming loudly from the next room.

I went back into the room and saw that Ricky and Greyson were done. Ricky was drenched, way more than what Greyson would normally let out. Was it pee? Greyson looked over at me

"He's mine now" he said tiredly as he cuddled Ricky. I stared, this threesome fantasy didnt go quite as I planned. Ricky and Greyson got up and started getting dressed. Greyson licked the urine off of his upper lip.

"I've got to be going soon, sorry Bri. I have a concert later" Greyson said while staring into Ricky's eyes.

"I should get going soon too." Ricky said heading towards the door. Greyson walked up next to Ricky and snuck his hand into Ricky's back pocket and Ricky did the same to him. The two of them walked out the door and I was left alone, naked, and with whipped cream.

Author's Note: Hey guy's we hope you like the new chapter! If you have any questions we made an ask fm and have a twitter. The links are in the comment box