Chapter 13

I jolted out of my sleep and fumbled to turn on my Greyson Chance lamp. My hands were all sweaty and i was breathing like i just finished running a marathon. I forgot Ricky was still in my bed but soon remembered when he was mumbling that i woke him up. Oh my god that was the weirdest dream ever. Even though it was a nightmare i'm going to avoid Colin like he is the fucking Black Plague. Just to be sure i put a robe on and looked out my window. Just as i expected... Colin and Samuel were sitting on my lawn directly below my room, with binoculars, tissues, and of coarse lotion.

I ran down my stairs, into my garage and turned on the sprinklers. Now i knew for sure that Samuel, and more importantly Colin won't be back for a while.

I then sprinted up the stairs back to my room to find Ricky still naked, but looking directly at me, smiling with one of my Greyson Chance pillows covering his penis.

GREYSON! What was Greyson going to say if he found out?! All of a sudden my chest felt like a ton of bricks just fell on it, my hands got all clammy and i suddenly began to sweat profusely. I knew i had to get this guilt off my chest, but i couldn't tell Greyson. If he found out, my chance to become Mrs. Chance and obtain world domination would be totally ruined.

"Wanna go for round two?", Ricky said in the most seductive voice ever. My body wanted to say yes to getting Ricky's "D" for the second time, but my head said no.

"Ricky...I...I....I just can't right now", is all i could manage to say while trying to hold back my tears. Just the thought of what Ricky and I did possibly ruining my relationship with Greyson I couldn't bare.

Ricky said worried, "is everything okay Bri?" He looked at me almost as if he could read my mind, which made me nervous.

"Yea, i'm good", is all i said with a fake grin.

"I think i should go, my parents might be worried about me", Ricky said as he put his briefs and then his pants on.

"Okay", i said feeling a little more at ease now that i could have time to think once he left. As he was walking out of my room i kissed him on the cheek and said, "goodbye".

"Feel better, okay?", Ricky said with the biggest, most beautiful smile ever. All i managed to go was smile and nod before he just the door behind himself. 

it was beginning to get lighter outside, so i was curious to know what time it was. i walked over to my nightstand, lifted up my alarm clock and saw that it was 11:11am. I crossed my fingers, shut my eyes and wished that Greyson would never find out and this was just a horrible dream.