Chapter 16

Greyson and I had drifted off to sleep after making sweet sweet love. I woke up and heard a noise from down the hall. I looked to see what it was and I saw Greyson in the bathroom rinsing off Sparkles. Greyson looked up at me with a plain face and said

"You had too much fiber" in his morning voice.

I blushed and rubbed my butt, boy was it sore. Greyson grabbed a towel and dried off Sparkles. He tucked it back into its pants and whispered "until next time". He looked back at me and walked over. He grabbed both of my hands.

"Bri, what you and I shared was beautiful, and I'm glad we lost our butt virginity to eachother." Greyson said while staring into my eyes.

"Me too" I said while smiling. I tried not to let it show that I was lying. Ricky was my first. I almost lost it to my first boyfriend back home, Vinny, but he was creeped out by my penis and dumped me. Greyson took out his pocketwatch and shouted

"Golly , look at the time I've got to jet!" He kissed me passionately and then ran out of the door. I was left breathless. I ran over to the door to check out his bum as he fled and was faced with something less glorious. Colin jumped out of a bush with blood all over his face. I shreaked.

"Ugh Colin, what the hell?!?!" I shouted as I shoved him back. "What is all over your face?!?!" Colin looked at me confused and then replied

"Oh this?" he gestured to the blood. "I was having intercorse with Rochelle." I made a face as I put together what that blood came from

"Ew Colin you had sex with her while she was on her period?!" I said repulsed.

"Oh- you thought- No." Colin laughed. "We had sex, but I ripped her head off afterwards much like a praying mantis after mating. I then used phil, my rusty spoon's, distant relatives Lamar and Bernard, who are a knife and fork, to eat her up. Ah, the circle of life."

I looked at Colin confused, I couldnt tell if he was joking or not. He didn't look to be. "Colin, are you serious?" He did nothing but lick his lips slowly. "Colin, she was a human being!"

"She had fulfilled her duties and I grew bored of her. Eh, you get what you pay for". He then looked up at me and tilted his head slowly to the side while smiling "so what's up?"

"I actually have to go get ready to leave for my surgery, so ill see you around." I tried to say calmly. I then slammed the door in his face and ran over to the phone to dial 911, but just then my dad bursted in.

"Hey honey bunches of oats, are you excited to become a full blown gender bender?" my dad came in and hugged me. "You must be your heart is pounding. And that wasn't the only thing pounding, I heard you and Greyson last night, and may I just say good job."

"Ehh yeah it was fun, but I have to go get my stuff together" I said awkwardly as I ran upstaires. I slammed the door shut and slid down onto the floor. I had no idea what to do. But I have been waiting my whole life to get this surgery and Colin won't stop me. I'll deal with him afterwards. I got up and grabbed my toiletries and a loose fitting dress and threw them into my Greyson Chance duffle bag. I went downstaires and told my dad I was ready to go and we got into the car and left.

Thoughts were soaring through my head the whole ride. It was only a 15 minute drive but it was one of the longest rides of my life. We got into the hospital and my dad gave them my name. I had to change into this unflattering hospital gown and then wait in my room. My doctor came in about 30 minutes later and injected an anethetic into my vein. He told me to count back from ten.

"10. 9. 8. 7. 6.. 5... 4........ 3........-"

I woke up and everything was blurry. I was dizzy and light headed. I looked over to see my dad sitting beside me. He smiled.

"So we finally traded in your two balls and penis for two ovaries and a vagina. The surgery was a success, you just have to take it easy for the next couple of weeks"

It took a couple of hours for me to totally regain my strength and I had to stay at the hospital over night. The nurse came in with more pain killers and she told me they would put me to sleep for the rest of the night.

I woke up and looked to my left, my dad had left a note saying he got hungry so went to go get some pancakes and told me to be ready to leave by noon. I didn't have a chance to see how the surgery turned out. I pulled down the sheets and lifted up my hospital gown. It looked like a train wreck down there, but my penis was gone and my vagina was there so I was happy. I heard a knock on the door and quickly covered up. My dad came in with about half of his breakfast on his shirt.

"Hey there sweet heart, how are you feeling?" he came in and rubbed my head.

"Better than last night... I need to tell you something though dad." He looked at me concerned.

"What ever it is you can tell me champ." He pulled over a chair and sat down as he held my hand.

"Colin murdered and ate someone using rusty utencils name Lamar and Bernard. He came by before my surgery and told me so." My dads eyes widened and then he smiled a little bit.

"Honey, sometimes the medicince that they give you to make the pain subside makes you imagine things, it's all in your imagination kiddo."

Could it be? Did I really imagine the whole thing? I got ready and left the hospital, not knowing what I'd come home to.