Chapter 20

~quick time skip to Harry's 11th birthday~

Harry woke up on the morning of his eleventh birthday to draco laying next to him staring into his eyes. He brushed some hair out of Harry's face and whispered,
"morning sleeping beauty~" in a soft voice

"Drayyyyyy~" Harry trailed of, pouting when Draco laughed at him

"C'mon harbear everyone will be here soon"

"Wait who and why??"
Safe to say draco froze and looked at Harry as if he was stupid, which he was (but were not going to talk about that)

"Hazza? Think about what day it is.."

"...tipsy Tuesday? Yeah so what we always drink on tipsy Tuesday?"

"Nooo! Ugh it's your birthday shit head so get dressed before I dress you myself, but yes it is tipsy Tuesday" Draco replied smiling at his best friend

"Ohhh! Wait it's my birthday already? Fuck I didn't realise"

"Idiot" Draco murmured under his breath

"Prat"

"Git"

"Asshole"

"Real mature haz, now get dressed or I will dress you myself, maybe  into one of ginny's dresses. You know how happy would be to supply her dear brother in all but blood with a dress for his birthday, maybe that pink frilly one she has...or the deep red one..ooooh and those black heels she has for when she plays princesses. I'm sure Ron,Fred and George have had to wear dresses and heels multiple times....oooo can we do your make up and nails as well?"
But when Draco turned around Harry was gone.

'Huh that actually worked" Draco thought 'although Harry with painted nails...he would be cute, wait what.'

Once Harry was ready he was wearing blue denim skinny jeans and a white hoodie, he wasn't a very fancy type of person. So he dragged Draco downstairs and they went for breakfast. Once the four adults had joined them an owl came near to the window. The owl had Harry's hogwarts letter.

Harry grabbed the letter and began to read through it. They agreed that tomorrow they would go shopping for his supplies and Draco,Severus,Lucius and Narcissa would come with them.

The four adults and two boys went into the living room and Draco rushed to give Harry his present from him.

"Here Harry! This is from me! I got it completely out of my own money and... well here! Open it...quickly!"

Everyone chuckled as Harry grabbed the present in one hand and Draco's wrist in the other, as he pulled Draco down onto the floor next to him Draco cuddled up next to him and everyone watched as Harry slowly began to tear the wrapping paper off the present in his hand. Harry opened the box to see a set of silvery jewellery that looked very expensive, he looked over at Draco with tears in his eyes and pulled the blond boy into a tight hug whispering 'thank you' repeatedly.

 Harry opened the box to see a set of silvery jewellery that looked very expensive, he looked over at Draco with tears in his eyes  and pulled the blond boy into a tight hug whispering 'thank you' repeatedly

^^the jewellery set

"It's ok haz, I knew snakes where your favourite animal considering you can talk to them and I knew you preferred silver to gold, plus you really needed new jewellery"
After Draco said that the boys burst into laughter, Remus and lily smiled fondly and James and Sirius began pouting because Harry favoured snakes not dogs or stags making them both losers.

The day past with Harry getting some presents of his parents and god parents and a lot of laughs, and before anyone had time to process the days events Harry's party had started. Ever since the birthday Harry had outside when he met Ron and the twins he loved outside party's at night, luckily Harry's birthday was around summer time making it warm enough. Once again the trees I'm the garden where covered in fairy light the pools LED lights where on tables of food had been set up and muggle music played for everyone to dance along to.

Everyone began to arrive shortly after. The weasleys, Dudley and petunia, dracos parents, Severus, Neville and Blaise,pansy, Astoria,Tracey and Theo, who he had met the first time he went to Draco's house, everyone wished Harry a happy birthday and the party began when Harry was dancing he was mostly dancing with Draco earning more pictures for James and Sirius' drarry album. The night was full of laughing,dancing,pictures, food and alcohol,after all it was still tipsy Tuesday...even if they got a little more than tipsy..but that's beside the point, by the end of the night it was only the kids left as the adults went home. Harry and Draco where drunk while the others only had a little alcohol so they weren't affected by it. Harry being a confident drunk pulled Draco onto the sofa and into his lap while Draco just berried his head into Harry's neck.

"You smell g'd" Draco mumbled placing a small kiss on Harry's neck
"Is that's so?" Harry questioned smirking at Draco
"Mm hmm" Draco said making himself comfy on Harry's lap, it ended up with Draco straddling Harry while Harry rubbed circles on his back. The other boys and girls had all gone to sleep in the spare rooms and Harry and Draco were supposed to go up but fell asleep in their position on the sofa,meaning James and Sirius got yet ANOTHER photo of the boys for their album.

The next day no one went shopping but all the kids and the four adults sat on the sofa eating junk food and watching films. Shopping would have to wait but at least everyone was happy