Chapter 29

Two months.. it had been two whole months since Harry was claimed stable.

James, Lily, Sirius and Remus had gone home and visited every other day, Severus was back to teaching, Harry's friends visited most days after class, during free period or at lunch but Draco... Draco refused to leave Harry's side. Right now James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Draco and Hermione were by Harry's side. They were trying to figure out who had attacked Harry. They were all suggesting ideas before Hermione had an idea that might actually work.

"Why don't we ask any of the portraits on that floor! They must have some idea of who was up there!"

"That..might actually work" said James as he began to smile

Lily, James, Remus and Sirius decided to go to talk to the paintings while Hermione went to get the headmaster. Draco stayed by Harry's side and it's a good thing that he did as about ten minutes later Harry's eyes fluttered open before he clenched the, closed again. Draco cried in happiness before quickly switching the lights off. Harry opened his eyes again and Draco ran to get madam Pomfrey.
When Draco came back he automatically grabbed Harry's hand while whispering reassurances to him. After a couple of checks madam pomphrey said he was fine but she wanted him to stay another night just in case to which Harry groaned. After another twenty minutes the rest arrived with Severus and Dumbledore. Once they realised Harry was awake James and Lily threw themselves at Harry and began to cry, the next two emotional adults were padfoot and moony, then Hermione and Severus came over and finally Dumbledore and poppy. Before anyone could say anything Harry spoke up.

"Wh...what's going on? What happened?"

"Oh Harry, my beautiful baby boy" Sighed lily

"Someone pushed you down the stairs as they were moving pup" Sirius replied when he saw nobody else had the guts to.

"Oh...well then"

"Really Harry?! That's how you react? You could have died!" James questioned

"But...I'm okay! I mean I'm always getting hurt nothing new there"

"Harry that's not the point" Remus replied

"I'm sorry I..I.."

"Hey hey hey! It's alright it's okay it's not your fault" lily said trying to calm down her son who had burst into tears seeing everyone's faces full of sadness and pain.

That night he fell asleep cuddling into his mother's chest while she ran her fingers through his messy hair.

Shit shit fuck shit! I'm sorry! Writers block! 😩😩 i wasn't in a very good place and lost my best friend over me not replying to her message straight away so I had to try and stop myself from being sad but I'm good! Here is a chapter!