Chapter Eleven

My back was on fire. That was the thought that entered my mind when I awoke in the morning. I was welded against Lincoln and the heat from his body was burning through me. A large tattooed arm was lying on my waist over the sheets. I groaned quietly when I realised I had slept over. I hadn't meant to stay the night. I tried to leave at around ten last night, after the mind-blowing sex but Lincoln stopped me, telling me that he wasn't anywhere near done. He wasn't lying. We ended up doing the deed twice more before I collapsed into a deep sleep. That's when the second thought entered my mind. I didn't dream of Damian last night. That was the first time in six weeks since I left him. And then, the final thought ran through my mind. How was I supposed to leave? Am I meant to wake him or just go? I'd never done anything spontaneous like this before. Sleeping with a guy I know nothing about except his name and what he does for a living, isn't something I did. It was something I never did. I couldn't believe that I actually went through with it.

Now, here I was; in bed, naked, with an insanely hot guy. I looked down to confirm that I was in actual fact, naked. I shuffled slightly and threw my hand over my mouth to stop myself from squealing out loud when I felt Lincoln's morning wood, poking my backside. Thankfully, I put on my panties before I fell asleep. I didn't understand how women slept without panties. I could forgo every other item of clothing but not wearing underwear to sleep was something I was very uncomfortable with. I guess that wasn't a problem with Lincoln because from what I could tell, he wasn't wearing any. Moving ever so carefully, I slipped out from under the weight of Lincoln's arm and sat up, slowly. I looked down at Lincoln and couldn't stop the smile that took over my face. He was sleeping so peacefully, breathing heavily; his sweaty chest expanding on every breath as he blew out. Lincoln's face looked almost boyish and if it wasn't for the stubble that grew overnight; he wouldn't have looked like the manly man that he was. It was pretty damn cute. Shaking my head of my thoughts, I double-checked that Lincoln had a separate sheet covering him and then I fisted the one that was wrapped around me and slid off of the bed. I tip-toed to my dress, which was haphazardly thrown over a lamp and I hunted for my shoes. Once I found both pairs, I moved around the bed and started taking stealth like steps towards the bedroom door.

"Trying to sneak out?" Lincoln's voice made me jump and stopped me in my tracks. Fuck. I was almost there. Leisurely, I spun on my heel and saw him looking at me quizzically. His short brown hair stuck out in different directions and his eyes were hooded. He looked so yummy; it took everything in me not to pounce on him.

"No?" I said or asked, giving him a sheepish grin.

"So where were you going?" His voice was brusque with sleep and it sounded so incredibly sexy.

"To the bathroom?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?" Lincoln's eyebrow arched even higher, but this time the corner of his mouth twitched in amusement slightly.

"Telling you?" Lincoln chuckled and I relaxed my tense shoulders. I hadn't witnessed an angry or pissed off Lincoln yet and I didn't want to. My eyes almost bugged out of my head and a gasp left my mouth when Lincoln moved out of the bed and came towards me not caring about the member hanging between his thick legs.

"Could you cover up please?" I squeaked with a hand over my eyes. I heard Lincoln's deep chuckle again before he answered me.

"Seriously, Ava? You had the thing inside you not even ten hours ago and now you're being shy?"

"Yes! Please, put it away. You're making me uncomfortable." I said, still covering my eyes behind my hand. Lincoln grumbled under his breath and I heard him move around. Seconds later, his hand touched mine and removed it away from my eyes. I kept them closed and Lincoln snorted in hilarity.