Chapter 2

I look at him not knowing what to say as his brother's smile left after i didnt answer for a while. I then sign 'i would like to try at least' i'm not one for quitting without trying something first. Was the way father raised me, is the way I will live my mortal life.

"Wonderful come with me. My boss wanted me to bring you as soon as possible. Follow me now dear." I do as told, and follow him.

We walked into the forbidden forest, it's forbidden because everyone that goes in doesn't come out, and if they do they are never alive, or never come out all in one piece. We started to run some time back, been running for about 30 minutes now, almost in the middle of the dark part of the forest.

"You a good jumper kid?" Luke asked looking back, I nod. I couldn't jump that high but I land on my feet almost always. "good" That's when i see it, the trees get bigger as you go in the forest so the trees here are big. But this, this tree is huge...i..i can't jump it. I never jumped that high, not even halfway. Can a human jump the high!

I look at Luke and king they picked up their speed, Luke slows down to me and looks over. "Can't jump that high can you?" I look down and shake my head no.

"no..i can't even make that half way.." i say disappointed in myself. "Don't worry so far no newcomer has." At least I'm not the only one that can't make this. In the blink of an eye he picks me up and runs after to be with the king. In perfect time they both jump flying in the air right next to each other. We land on the top of the tree and Luke puts me down. "I didn't want to scare you so i didn't fall down that way but here follow king he knows where to go." With that he jumps down.

Upon looking over the side of it where he jumped, fog is covering it so i cant see down. I'm not even sure how far it goes.      "Y/n! Over here!" King calls out. I walk over to where he was and see he's standing by a slide. "Come on this way!" he sits down and slides down it disappearing into the fog. I waited a second before going so I wouldn't hit him on the way down. It felt like forever into i was out of the fog but then I look and see its a tunnel.

I see light so that must be the bottom. Once out I see King waiting, behind him Luka is walking over. "Wasn't that fun!" King yells, throwing his hands in the air. I laugh and nod.

"Come now Y/n boss isn't here right now but i'll bring you to the others" getting up i follow next to luke but slightly behind him. After a minute or two we are at two doors, Luke opens them and all 3 of use walk in closing the doors behind us. I look around and see 4 people.

"The kid with red hair fighting the one with short white hair, that's Jacon the girl he's fighting is snow. Her twin Is the one with wolf like ears and long white hair, his name is Wolf. The girl he's talking to is Emily."

I nod and look at everyone remembering who is who. 'Why do some of them look inhuman?' I sign to luke.

" experiments" I nod and look back at everyone, only to see them all looking at us. Wait no behind us. I turn around as king and Luke walk over to everyone else now in a line and see 2 people.

Both looking exactly the same but on must be a girl, because well it has a big chest. Both had short undercut hair, and deep purple eyes. And unnatural light grey skin. A red diamond on their forehead and wearing black jeans back combat boots and a black tank top. The female had a scar over her right eye and the male had one over his left.

They step aside and a tall male walks in. He had elf-like ears, sharp teeth, and black eyes. He was matching the twins outfit but with a red tank top. He had half his mouth stitched on both sides and stitched running down his face, same as wolf has. His hair was half shaved off and what wasn't what all to the one side, it looked like spikes. And lastly he had glasses and a spiked collar.

"HELLO MASTER!" Everyone said and doing a weird pose. 

He then looks down at me and gives a wide sharp toothed smile