Chapter 4

8 years later

It's been 8 years since i joined. I worked hard we all have. Ash and Luke got married 2 years ago. Little king is all grown up and is training to be like his brother. And I can talk just fine now. We all are just so happy. Everything is perfect, well other than the fact I'm still single and short.

Right now i'm on my way to this hunter exam. Master said I needed to take it like everyone else and get my license. But he said it wouldn't be hard at all.

I been here for hours. I'm disappointed I didn't get first but second is good. We at least both got here at the same time. He is nice, handsome, and so far caring.

I foolishly fell off a roof on my way here and he helped me so we talked for a while. His name was Xavier.

I lost count on how long it's been, but I say about 100 people are here now. I jumped up on a pipe up on the wall away from everyone and sit there to sleep. I got up when I heard a yell, curiously I walk over to it. Wow. Someone's arms are turning to flowers? This clown said something so was it him? I'm going to find out.

"Excuse me sir" I stay and bow "sorry to bother you but i couldn't help but notice the screams of the weak. Was that your doing?" why did master make Luke and ash teach me how to talk now i sound like them both.

"oh my what a polite young boy~" He licked his lips and eyed me up and down. A perverted clown..that's not something I see everyday. ¨ my name is Hisoka, what is yours my dear~¨ i smirked and took his hand and kissed it. Playing with perverts is fun.

" what a lovely name you have~ mine is   m/n. Pleasure to meet you~" He chuckled and graded my hips pulling me closer.

" I dont bottom dear~" he whispered in my ear. This reminds be of a mission where i had to kill a perverted boss man.

I wrap my hands around his neck and whisper in his ear." Well hisoka that's good because..I don't top~" I nibble his ear then walk off as soon as the doors start to open. Hm long limbs he is a runner for sure. I don't really listen to what he says. All I know is we are following him.

It's been a while he's fast but I've been right next to him. " You are pretty fast sir" I say and look at him.

" I can say the same for you. You don't look tired at all or like your trying." i chuckle, its true Ash had me trained to run at inhuman speed without getting tired for hours my highest is about 12 hours but about 6 or 7 hours is my average. I see stairs and smirk.

" Are we going all the way up the stairs" I ask.

" yes, we are" I smirk and run faster. Pushing myself to go faster each second into I was in front of the stairs. Just like the tree to get into the base. This is a way smaller jump but i have to get the perfect angle..NOW!

I jump up at the perfect angle so i dont go straight up. Landing at the top on my feet I fixed my hair since it was a little messed up. Guess I just wait here now.

~Hisoka pov~

M/n~ what a sweet name my little fruit~. He broke the ground up and didn't even realize. I sure do have a powerful little mouse~ it really turns me on~

A/N

i thought the little hisoka thing would be funny