Chapter 11

"So your sadaso?" I asked the taller male. I show him a picture of master. "I think you know who sent me now. He wants you to teach me this 'Nen' "

"Ah my old..Friend. Your lucky kid. So let me guess you no nothing about nen?" I nod. "Well follow me to my room them. We have work to do." As i walk next to him i take in his features. Weird man. "So you work for- do you know his name?"

"He is the leader of our assassin group we are very known as Satans revenge. We all call him master. But i never seen or even heard anyone talk about nen."

"I see, well you must be strong for you to be sent to me." He said opening the door. "We have a history me and Master." I walk in and he walks in behind me closing and locking the door. I sit on his bed as he gets all these different things as we talking. "So this assassin group how many of you are their?"

"10 me included. BUt we all have different skills for different thinks. Jasmine(i changed emily's name because why not) mostly does subustion missions. King only goes with someone hes the youngest. Jacob does a lot of fightly missions. Wolf he's a tracker and his twin snow is a cold killer. Luke is a fast and clean assassin. And me ash and asher are really any hard mission." I explained.

"So are you ash and asher like the best ones then?" he said and motioned me over to sit in front of him.

"Other then master yes. I move my hair/rube off my makeout on my forehead and show him the red diamond. " the diamond shows that we are the second most powerful. First master and second in command." I sit down across from him.

"And the ears and tail are from his experiments?" Sadaso asked. And i nod.

"Yes i let him pick what he thought wound be best for me, and he gave me these, i also have great speed. And strength, but thats from working out."