Chapter 5

Waiting for the others I smile to myself. Im so fucking good at math! I can't help but think. I mean who else can calculate the perfect angle in that time. No one but me because I'm amazing! And tired. I need to work out more.

I look up to see two kids make it just before the hunter man did. They looked about 12 or 13. I smile a little. It made me think of when I met my family. They seem strong for kids. I should tell master as soon as I can about them. For now try and get close.

( gon killua and m/n all in the same place. Hisoka: 😫👌)

I walk over to them. " hello" i say and bow down out of habit.

" You are fast for being so young. My name is m/n. Pleased to meet you." i put my hand out to shake theirs. The green haired boy smiled brightly and shook my hand. He reminds me of king so much.

" I'm gon! And this is my friend killua!" I couldn't help the smile on my face. I pull my hand back and at this point see that everyone else is now here.

" nice to meet you two." With that I walked back over to the hunter leading us to the next part of the exam.

" WAIT STOP! HE'S LYING I'M THE REALLY EXAMINER!" I stop listening from there as my face goes back to its normal stone face.

" If you're the real examiner then fight me. Any real hunter would win." I give him the famous death glare with a sweet smile that Luke taught me. Bowing I speak again. " Pardon my rudeness sir. I just want to get to the next part of the exam and your lies are holding us up. You're a bad liar." Standing back up straight, I turn back around.

Only to catch a card at the same time the real examiner did, once again not listening to what anyone is saying but simply looking at the card.

Knife play but with cards. Kinky

Shut up. Throwing the card into a closet non human i follow the hunter.

~time skip to the next exam because you just waited to whole time~

She's pretty. I might not be into girls but i like her. My tail is wagging. Oh right well like the others in my family I was given powers.

Master asked what I wanted. And I let him pick. I was given pointy ears like him but hide them with my hair and the cutest little demon tail. And it's pointy as well. I just keep it wrapped around my waist. But enough with that. Ok so these hunters are hungry for pork.

I walk up to them. " excuse me ma'am and sir. I have a question. Are you allergic to anything and is there a way you would like your meal to be cooked?" The girl smiled and squished my face.

" Aww he's adorable! This is going to be a perfect hunter. You all should pay attention to him" please dont " surprise us" she said and sat back down sending us off into the forest.

I need to stop spacing out..I heard gon yell. I turn and see him and Killua being chased by pigs. I've seen this kind before! Oh no..I know this kind of pig. I run over to him as fast as I can and stand in front of the pig. I remember the trick master did. Uncovering my ears I wiggle them around. Then take out my tail and stad it into its head. " hit its head everyone!" I yell and turn around. KIllua was ok. I pick up Gon and hold him like a child. "Are you ok! Are you hurt god king be careful!" I ask worried.

" king-?" i blush a little embarrassed and put him down.

" my..little brother is named king. You're a lot like him when he was little. Sorry you can have this pig ill get a different one."

I killed another one and took it to the little camp place and picked a place to cook it. 

God m/n! Stop acting like this! You are better them this!