chapter 20 I love you

This shit I had to go through if he doesn't like me back I'm killing him! I flicked a annoying bug off of me and opened the doors to see.

"Razor????!" I yelled looking at him. Then someone said about the other team winning and whatever.

"M/n?!" Razor, gon and killua all said at the same time.

"Ayo razor you hurt any of my 3 boys we gonna throw it down." I said rolling up my sleeves and walking to him cracking my knuckles.

"No no not again it was just a game."

"Good. Now Hisoka! Love, dear we need to talk. Alone" I said and a dragged him outside. I looked up at him and could tell I was red in the face.

"I'm uh not good with words so I'ma just.." I said as I pulled him down and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he did around my waist.

"I know but I need to ash how he-" killua was heard yelling as he open the door. I didn't pull away but opened my eye and looked at him. He looked at us like we where aliens. I pulled away and smiled awkwardly. "I WAS RIGHT GON!" He yelled slamming the door.

I laughed lightly and looked and Hisoka. "So does this mean that-" I stared before he kissed me again, sweetly and short.

"Yeah"  he said holding my face.

"Cool." I said smiling brightly back at him.

"I love you m/n."

"I love you to."