Chapter 3

He then looks down at me and gives a wide sharp toothed smile. "Well aren't you a cutie. Follow me" I followed him to two big tall doors. He opens them and I was surprised to see just an office inside. There was a desk with 2 chairs in front of it and the room was dark, so i couldn't see a lot of it.

He walks over and sits in a throne-like chair and I sit in front of him in one of the 2 chairs. "Ash Alex, wait outside" i was shocked. I didn't even realize they were behind us.

"so m/n(male name i changes y/n to m/n) l/m. I am master and yes that is my name." he pulls out a folder.

"about half on your friends, the ones you killed. Their parents were on our kill list. You see we are a group of assassins. A powerful group don't let our small size fool you. Well you see we lost a group a couple months ago due to a miscalculation. And we already killed the kids' parents and yours. We were gonna kill your whole group.

But you killed the kids easily. And it would be a shame to just kill you. So I am asking you to join us. You will be trained and given a room of your own. Everything you need will be given to you, everyone here will welcome you with open arms. Only thing you would have to do is go on missions.

And so you don't worry our best will train you and go with you into you can prove that you can be and are comfortable with being on your own."

Well better then dying. ¨y-yes¨ i tried to speak out.

¨we will be giving you speaking lessons as well as it seems as you forgot how yes? Or can't very well¨ I nod my head. ¨you may sign or write down i can understand both.¨ I look up at him and use sign language.

'i want to join you.'

"perfect. Ash take m/n to the others and you may stay with Luke. Alex stay here.¨ the female twin walked up to me and I followed her out to the doors from before.

We walked in and I looked at everyone doing their own thing as Ash walked over and hugged Luke. I smiled, I couldn't help it. I knew this was gonna be fun. This is my new home. This is what has been missing from my life. This is my family.

A/N 

sorry so short