chapter 15

As I walk out the building I put my hood up as I walk down the streets.

I get the the strip club this Raven May should be in.

Oh wow no rules really means no rules. There are so many naked men and woman here. Gross.

I made my way to the bathroom and put my hood in my suitcase. I walk back out and walk in front of a bartender pushing my..erm..well ass against his lower area, as a whisper next to his face looking him dead in the eye.

"Hey cutie. I'm s little lost can you help me?" I ask with a pout.

"U-um sure! What do you need sir?" He asked with a blushed face.

"I'm looking for my dear friend Raven May? But I can't find her." I said pushing against him more.

"Oh Mrs. Raven is over there. She is alone right now so best will be to talk to her." He said pointing to a Connor both with a tent covering it with one entrance and exit.

"Thank you cutie." I said turning to give him a kiss on his check. I walk over to the weird tent and walk in.

"I thought I told them no male strippers." She said.

"I'm not a stripper this is business." I said pointing my gun at her. As I used my tail to take hers from her bad at her feet. Pointing that as her as well.

"I'll looking for someone." I said sitting by the "he did business with the boss and did him dirty." I said sitting back now only pointing the gun my tail was holding at her.

"Tsk just a henchman." She laughed. "Who's your boss some loser kid with a couple 100?" I speed move next to her and hold a knife to her throat.

"I'm the boss. And it's a couple 100 million. Just to see my face. Master wants you dead."

"Who are you?" She said.

"M/n."

"A-and your master-?" She said I could tell she was scared now..

"My boss." I smirked and a slit her throat. I went through her bag and pulled out her phone. To a unknown number.

I sent it to master. And he returned the place this person was staying at.

"Your time has come to a end. Father." I said as i walked out and took that new guy that I got my info on her where abouts to the bathroom.

"Sorry cutie but I can't tell you live." I said as a slit his throat. I put my hood on and walked out of the club next target. Is near heavens area actually maybe I'll go back for funzies after.