♧♢♤♡14♡♤♢♧

Takashi photo above
_______

"Whoa... when did that appear?" You questioned as you looked at the Arena.

"It appears whenever a challenge had been accepted." Kuina answered while giving you a smile.

"Kuina! Y/n!" You both turn to see Chota and Karube running towards the two of you. "Wait up!"

"I couldn't find Arisu anywhere but getting that seat is more important! Let's go!" Chota pulled you while Karube pulled Kuina.

You had hard time trying to asjust at Karube's speed but you managed to match it eventually.

When all of you entered the Arena, you widen your eyes to see how big it was and how many people were already there.

It's like what you see in Anime when they're having a tournament but the place was even bigger than you could imagine.

"No time to drool, we need to get the front seat!" Chota teased you and you feel if you have any drool on your face but there was nothing.

"Chota! Karube!" You heard Arisu calling and he was with Usagi at rhe very front seat.

"Y/n! Kuina!" Usagi called while waving at you.

You all went to them and claimed your seat while Karube hit Arisu on the head.

"You moron! We've been looking everywhere for you! Why didn't you text us that you were already here?" Karube scolded him and Arisu chuckled.

"I was playing my video games at home and I forgot that time here runs different in the real world." Arisu replied.

"Eh? What do you mean time runs different here?" You questioned.

"One second in the real world is one minute here, a minute would be an hour and hour is-" Karube covered the mouth of Arisu to stop him from talking.

"Alright alright she gets it! Stop showing off your Scientific skills." Karube murmured and Arisu laugh.

"It's called Math not Science." Arisu pointed out and Karube rolled his eyes. "But it's cool how you can spend three hours here and it's only three minutes in the real world."

"That is cool! I guess I really need to watch the time when I go back to the real world." You stated and they nodded.

"Anyways, the battle will begin in two minutes! I'm so excited! I can feel Chishiya showing his true power this time!" Kuina squealed.

"That's what you say everytime he goes on a battle." Chota said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well before he didn't need to show off but this time..." Kuina glanced at you before smiling. "Let's just say he's going to fight seriously."

You felt as if there's something about how Kuina glanced at you but you brushed it off.

WELCOME TO BATTLE ARENA

A FIGHT BETWEEN CHISHIYA SHUNTARO AND TAKASHI MARINO WILL COMMENCE IN ONE MINUTE

The crowds were already making some noise and the seats were full. There were even people who were standing up at the back of the row.

"I can't believe Chishiya is going to fight!"

"Oh my gosh it's Chishiya!"

"Don't forget about Takashi!"

"Takashi is also powerful, my bet is on Takashi."

"Don't get your hopes up, Chishiya isn't Executive 1 for no reason!"

"By the way did you heard that Chishiya have a girlfriend?" Your breath hitched as you heard this.

The people talking wasn't even that far from you so you can hear their whole conversation.

"I wonder who the girlfriend is." Kuina leaned towards you while wiggling her eyebrows as if she knows who the girls were talking about.

"I-i dont know..." You looked away from her and she chuckled.

"I heard it from Shibuki, apparently it's the new gir!"

"New girl? I bet she's ugly!"

"Maybe that's a false rumour, Chishiya wouldn't go for ugly girl."

You pouted and tried blocking what they were saying but you couldn't.

"What's worst she's a human!"

"Ew, that's disgusting!"

"Do you guys ever shut up!" Kuina suddenly stood up and your eyes widen.

The others were also shocked at Kuina's sudden outburst as they haven't been listening to the girl's conversation.

"Kuina don't..." You held her hand and she glance from you to the girls.

"Yeah you're right, Chishiya do have a girlfriend, she's sitting next to me and her name is Y/n L/n!" Kuina pointed at you and everyone who was near gasp in surprise.

You were even more surpise and you shrunk in your seat as you can feel people's gaze.

"Are you serious? She-" One of the girls tried judging you but Kuina glared at her.

"If I hear any judgement about her, I will challenge all of you for a Battle!" Kuina threatened and everyone went silent.

Kuina sat back down and you buried your face in your hand in embarrassment.

'Great, now I'll make lots of enemies for sure.' You thought.

"What the heck is going on?" Karube questioned and Kuina smiled at him.

"Y/n is Chishiya's girlfriend!" Kuina happily answered and they all gave her a confuse look.

"No I am not and I will never be his girlfriend!" You defended as you crossed your arms.

"I think we missed something." Chota whispered to Karube.

"She's definitely Chishiya's girlfriend." Karube whispered back.

"That's why he defended her in class! Now it all makes sense!" Chota clicked his hand.

"You do know she can hear you right?" Arisu leaned to them and both Chota and Karube replied at the same time.

"We know."