♤♧♢♡43♡♢♧♤

I looked deeply in his eyes, trying to read what he was thinking but his expressionless and infamous smirk was hard to read.

All of the sudden, I felt myself being pushed towards him and in a blink of an eye my face was ten inches away from him.

"If my girlfriend says so then why not... right?" He teasingly said and I felt my heart skipped a beat because of the distant we had.

Normal POV

You sat on top of Chishiya's legs and wrapped your arms around him. Everyone who had witnessed this dropped their jaw and eyes shaped into a full moon. Chishiya also didn't show any reaction nor any facial expression.

Kuina who was raised up the ground before has now been forgotten and she was fangirling on the inside as she sat down watching the two of you.

"Well I am your girlfriend right? So you should obey my orders." You copied his smirk then caressed his cheeks.

What you didn't know, your movements right now had left Chishiya speechless. For the first time in his life, he doesn't know what to do. It was as if his mind and body was not in his control.

'What are you doing to me?' He asked himself but he knew that you weren't really doing anything to him, in fact he can't sense any magic aura coming from you so he's sure you're not using anything magic power to make his body react like that.

"Since when did you become my girlfriend?" He managed to say, returning back what you've been saying to him whenever he says you're his girlfriend.

You gave him a sweet smile which made his heart go crazy and the same question popped in his mind again.

'What are you doing to me?'

"Since now." You answer as you leaned closer while closing your eyes.

Chishiya didn't know what you were doing and he doesn't have the power to stop you. Everything happened so fast that even the others couldn't believed what they just saw.

You wrapped your arms around his neck while pulling him closer to you and placed your lips onto his soft lips. Chishiya stared at you with your eyes closed and he did not know how to react.

'What... are you doing to me?' He asked once again as his body experienced something new that he never felt before.

When you pulled back, you blinked a few times before looking at your position and pushing Chishiya with all your might.

"What did you do to me you pervert!" You shouted and this broke everyone out of their trance.

Even Chishiya was shocked at what you did but he didn't show it.

"Y/n I never knew you were that type!" Kuina exclaimed and you gave her a confused look.

"Type? What type?" You questioned and Kuina chuckled.

"Aw you don't need to act innocent, I guess this is the chapter where the main character and her lover finally fell for each other!"

"What are you talking about?" Before anyone can reply to your question, the door opened and Mira walked in.

"Okay class, you are all dismissed. Please do behave next time and don't cause any trouble." Mira said and you all left the room one by one while apologising to her.

Selena's POV

"Well that was easy." I told to myself as I released Y/n from my siren.

According to Y/f/n, she was suppose to be the most powerful one out of all of us but if I can control her, then that does mean I'm more powerful than her?

After celebrating what I just discovered, I felt pain on my chest as if something was poking it. I screamed in agony as the pain slowly twisted inside me.

"Selena, this isn't what I told you to do! How dare you disobey me!" Y/f/n spoke through the secret communicator we had as I fell from the ground while clutching my chest.

Hearing his voice, I knew that he was really mad and now he's using Voo to punish me.

"B-but I can fulfil your wishes master, I can be your most powerful weapon. You don't need Y/n- AAAAH!" I screamed as all air left my lungs and I couldn't breathe.

"The only reason why your siren worked on her was because she's not the original one! Now do what I told you to do or I will terminate you!" He demanded and it took all of my energy to reply a yes to him.

"Disobey me again and I won't hesitate to crush your heart!" He warned and seconds later, the pain disappeared and I panted so hard as I try to suck all the air that I could get.

The word 'She's not the original one' was stuck inside my head as I pondered what he meant by that.

I clenched my hand into a fist and used my other hand to support me. The image of Y/n appeared in my head and I hated her even more.

I should had been the most powerful one! I excel in everything so I deserve to be the killing machine! Just you wait Y/n, I will destroy your life in an instant!

Reader's POV

We stand in front of the wall of fame and waited for the new rankings to be shown. I haven't checked my latest ranking so I have no idea where I stand but I'm not expecting to be at the top ten Executive ranking.

"Here it is! It's finally here!" Kuina exclaimed and I shut my eyes tight before slowly opening it.

EXECUTIVE RANKINGS

1. Chishiya Shuntaro
2. Kuina Hikari
3. Arisu Ryohei
4. Usagi Yuzuha
5. Karube Daikichi
6. Chota Segawa
7. Haru Miranito
8. Tatta Kodai
9. Selena Hatake
10. Voo Doo