♤♧♢♡41♡♢♧♤

"Eh?" Kuina's enthusiastic suddenly faded when she heard the announcement. "What do you mean you cancelled it!"

"I can't be bothered anymore." Chishiya replied while standing up and leaving the group.

Everyone was dumbfounded by what just happened. First their blonde friend was so heroic on protecting his so called girlfriend and now he just can't be bothered.

"Of course, that's the typical Chishiya I know." Kuina pouted then looked at you. "Y/n, can we go for a walk?"

"Oooh, can we co-" Chota was about to suggest on coming but Kuina quickly cut him off.

"Sorry, me and Y/n has something important to discuss." Kuina said and they all saw the seriousness on her face so nobody spoke except for you.

"Sure, that would be great." You also knew that there was something bothering Kuina and you've been finding a chance to ask her.

Y/f/n POV (Your father's POV)

"Initiate data collected." I said and the screen lit up showing all the powerful metahumans in the Borderlands Academy.

---SYSTEM ACTIVATED---

---INITIALISING DATA COLLECTED---

------------------

------------------

------------------

CHISHIYA SHUNTARO
POWER LEVEL: 15

KUINA HIKARI
POWER LEVEL: 10

AN RIZUNA
POWER LEVEL: 10

NIRAGI SUGURU
POWER LEVEL: 9

USAGI YUZUHA
POWER LEVEL: 8

ARISU RYOHEI
POWER LEVEL: 8

KARUBE DAIKICHI
POWER LEVEL: 7

CHOTA SEGAWA
POWER LEVEL: 7

AIKYO MIEKO
POWER LEVEL: 6

-----------

-----------

-----------

---METAHUMANS THAT CAN SAVE THE CRYSTAL ARE KUINA AND AN---

---INITIATE CAPTURE MISSION? ACCEPT/DENY---

---THIS REQUEST HAD BEEN DENIED---

---CHISHIYA AND KUINA HAD WITNESSED PROJECT 3487 DEATH, PLEASE CONFIRM ELIMINATION MISSION? ACCEPT/DENY---

---THIS REQUEST HAD BEEN DENIED---

---THAT IS ALL FOR NOW, UNTIL NEXT TIME MASTER Y/F/FN Y/F/LN---

---SHUTTING DOWN---

I looked at all the metahumans that could have the potential on saving the crystal and so far that's An and Kuina but I need more data to make sure that they can withstand the magic aura they're going to absorb.

I will need more metahumans for this project, I cannot let everything go to waste!

"Are you alright dear?" My wife came in with a cup of coffee and she handed it to me. "How is everything going?"

"There are still risks on creating Project 1, I must be careful otherwise I will lose everything!" I exclaimed while taking a sip on my coffee.

"Those two..." My wife pointed to the picture of Chishiya and Kuina. "They witnessed project 3488's death, are you sure you're not going to do anything about them?"

"Chishiya already knows project 3488 has the ability to copy anyone's magic power, it is likely that he already thought about her having reincarnation ability. Although this Shapeshifter, I cannot kill her yet as she will be useful for my upcoming project." I explained and took another sip.

"I see, well I'll leave you for now. Make sure you take a rest when you need one." She took a peck on my cheek and I smiled at her.

"Goodnight honey."

After she left, I stared at Chishiya's picture for a long time. Out of all the metahumans that project 3488 had encountered, he is indeed the most powerful in the Academy. In fact he will be also useful in the future but seeing how project 3488 react around him, I must do something before she falls for him.

I turned around and pressed the password to my secret room and it revealed a big crystal with a person inside. It was the original Y/n L/n stuck in a crystal with no clothes on. She is my first project, Project 1 and is the most valuable experiment for me.

Without her, everything will fail and I would be a laughing stock again. I can't bare to fail again and again letting that damn brother of mine get all the glory.

"Rest well my love, you will be awaken soon my little killing machine." I chuckled then closed the room while going in front of the computer. "Send in Project 8, I won't let my little girl fall for anyone else but me."

---ORDER ACKNOWLEDGED, SENDING IN PROJECT 8 <<THE SIREN>>---

"Stay away from my little girl, Chishiya."

Y/n's POV

"Hurry! We mustn't missed this!" Kuina pulled me through the endless hall until we made it to the stadium where a big screen was shown in the middle. "This is where they show the highlights!" 

"Highlights?" I questioned and she lead me to the front where the rest are waiting.

"You will see." Kuina gave me a cocky smile as we both sat down.

"You know for someone who has my form, why didn't you just teleported here?" Arisu asked Kuina and Kuina gave him a sheepish smile.

"I was so excited to see the highlights that I forgot I have magic power! Hehe." Kuina rubbed the back of her neck and I shook my head at her childishness.

I felt another presence beside me and when I look to who it was, I felt my breath hitched for a moment when the infamous Chishiya sat beside me. I could already feel the glare of others towards me but I just ignored them.

"My my, I thought the famous Chishiya isn't interested in any highlight~" Kuina teased and Chishiya smirked.

"Well I knew my girlfriend is coming so I came here to watch her." Chishiya then shifted his smirked to me and I gave him a poker face.

"I am not your girlfriend, I will never be your girlfriend." I said the usual comments and he just smirked.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HERE IS MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! YOU WILL SEE ALL OF THE HEROIC AND AMAZING SCENE OF THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE WORKED HARD TO GET TO WHERE THEY ARE NOW! PLEASE SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW!" Principal Hatter appeared at the middle and after the speech, he went down to join the other teachers sitting at the front.