♤♧♢♡44♡♢♧♤

"Selena? The new student? And who the heck is Voo?" I opened my eyes as soon as I heard what Kuina said and I saw two names that no one had heard before.

Selena was just introduced today in our class and she already made it to top nine Executive, also I've never heard the name Voo ever since I started in this Academy.

"Voo is from my class and she also just joined today." I heard someone says.

"She's top 10 executive already? What in the world happened!"

"Well rumours says that Voo challenged Shibuki, Voo won the fight and Shibuki left the academy because she's too embarrassed to let everyone knows she got beaten by a kid."

"Where did you hear this?"

"Everyone was too busy waiting for Chishiya to confirm his challenge to Niragi that no one noticed the notification about Shibuki and Voo's battle."

"And what about Selena?"

"I heard she challenged Niragi."

"Since when did this happened?"

"I'm guessing Chishiya knows something about this, maybe he used his Borderland so no one will see the challenges."

"Hey, don't accuse my Chishiya!"

"Are you all done gossiping!" Kuina suddenly yelled and everyone started leaving one by one. "The audacity to talk about him in front of me hmph!"

"Calm down Kuina, nothing good will come if you let them get to you." Arisu said then looked at Usagi. "You're fine with me beating you on the rankings right?"

"Of course." Usagi replied then looked at Kuina. "You've improved so much, I will make this as an inspiration to get stronger."

"Anyways, I have to do something. See you all later!" Kuina transformed into Arisu and disappeared immediately.

"We'll see you later as well Y/n." Usagi said while taking Arisu's hand.

Haru's POV

I released a deep breath after reading the last two names at the Executive ranking. 

He already sent Voo and Selena... this only means that the original Y/n is about to awaken soon. He's getting desperate on completing his experiment before that happens. I should start with my mission as well, my little sister is in danger.

Selena's POV

I glared at the new rankings when I saw Voo's name. I was told that I was the only one sent here at the time being but seeing her is like a slap to my face and I despise her so much.

She may be one of the most powerful in the Organisation but I can still beat her only if she doesn't have my doll.

Y/n is already one of my problem and now I have Voo as well. Everything is not going according to my plan and I hate everyone and everything. My thoughts was interrupted when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Watch where-" As soon as I saw who it was, my eyes widen when I saw the infamous Chishiya.

It is said that no one had ever touched him before aside from Y/n thanks to her immunity and he is the most powerful metahuman here in the Academy.

One of my mission was to put him under my siren and use him against Y/n to divert her feelings away from him. Y/f/n had suspected that she may be falling for him hence why he sent me but looking at Chishiya right now, who wouldn't fall for him?

"Oh C-Chishiya, I'm really sorry I didn't see you there." I was shocked by the way I spoke because I've never spoke shyly to anyone.

Although I was ashamed when Chishiya walked past me and didn't say anything. I heard that he was powerful so this is the perfect time for me to test my magic power towards him.

I activated my Siren and I smiled when he stopped on his tracks, knowing that it worked. He turned around and gave me a smirked which made my heart beats faster than ever before and I felt something wiggling in my stomach.

"You..." He trailed off and my stomach did a flip when I heard his beautiful voice. 

"Y-yes?" I felt my face blushing when we made eye contact.

"Stay out of my way next time." He harshly said and I felt my heart shattered into pieces.

I was sure that I used my siren at full power yet he did not wither, my magic power did not work on him and I was even more interested towards him.

He was the first guy whom I did not manage to put under my siren and I am keen on making him fall for me even more.

I already regret what I made Y/n did earlier but now I know I can control her, I can make her say bad stuff towards Chishiya.

I was thirteen when Y/f/n found me almost dead on the side street. He treated all my wounds and took care of me. For the first time in my life I felt the love of a father that I always wanted to have.

The moment I was born my parents took one look on me and decided that they didn't want me so they left me on the street. An old woman took me and raised me but she died when I was three and I had to learn how to survive on my own.

Stealing from store to store, I was the popular little thief in the town and there's been so many times I was beat up when the people caught me.

When Y/f/n found me, I stole a piece of bread and the owner caught me. He gave me a very bad beating, crushing my two legs so that I'll never be able to steal again in the future.

Y/f/n had a healing magic power and when I was fully recovered, he told me that he will give me magic power to be able to get what I want. 

I didn't really care about the magic power, all I ever wanted was for him to notice me and continue praising me so when I received the power of Siren, I did everything he wanted.

Unfortunately I didn't get his full attention as he was always focusing on his damn daughter, Y/n. He was shaping her into the perfect metahuman that ever lived and apparently would be his best killing machine in the future.

I despised her so much as she took my supposedly father to be but what can I do, I'm just an ashtray that was picked up on the side so I distracted myself by playing with the boys. 

Putting them under my spell and enjoying them. I even took revenge on those people who hurt me and made them pay.

Although I grew tired of making boys fall in love with me just because of the Siren, I wanted them to fall for me without using my magic power and now I have found him and I will do anything in my power to make him mine.