Girl time

I've been here for a long time now and we had gotten dorms I didn't mind and isn't that paranoid about my siblings. I started to read until I heard a  knock at my door It was Mina." hey... I just realized I never had a girls day with you yet so can you come with me and the girls so you can have one?" "that sounds like a deal Mina let me get dressed out first". I put on a sweater over my black shirt and put on some pants and went with Mina.

We had a good time and I got to know more about all the girls. We all went to my room to have a sleepover. We were all talking until Momo said" Hey Tenko you actually went to Paris?" " ya my family goes there every year to visit my dad side of the family" I knew why she asked cause I have a lot of pictures of my family in Paris on my board." wait does that mean you're French?" " no I'm mix my mom met my dad when she wanted to live in Paris for a while and soon met my dad and they desisted to move back to Japan when they got married".

The girls were all surprised and then we talked about things people don't know about each other then they wanted to know more about my family." Well I'll try to keep this short since I have 6 siblings and I'm the oldest out of all of them, we have Jin she's a doctor and the older twin while Ren is the younger twin and is training to be a veterinarian, Maka is the middle child and loves technology, and finally Haru, Yuma ,and Hiro the triplets and the kindest kids you will ever meet. And that's my siblings.

We soon just watched movies and played bored games and I had so much fun no wonder the girls do this every Saturday next week we are going to go to Minas room